25. Chuu~

"I warned her to cancel the marriage but she traced my jawline and said that she could postpone it but cancel. It was better than revenge to see me struggle and suffer for her."

I explained to Taehyung who was pitying me on his son's birthday. He remained silent and only sipped the carbonated drink. "So.... Na Eunji is your fiancee?"

I nodded," That's what appa decided though I opposed. He told me that he cared and wanted the best for me."

"It doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, yeah, I told you Y/N is out of your league but since your dad is friends with Mr. Yoon he could've tried to initiate the bond."

"He could've tried but he didn't. That's the thing, man. He is so slow witted and doesn't wanna listen.."

"Then spark him Park. Talk to him and make him realise if he doesn't fix this he might lose his son in the process."

He sighed before standing up, patting my shoulder to comfort then dismissed himself out of the office.

I ran the fingers in my hair and switched on the television to distract myself yet it was 'her' all over the news. The news reporter asked Y/N about what does it felt like to be one of the most richest person in Korea at such a young age and she said,"Money may not be the most important thing in the world but it affects your life. It affects your lifestyle, healthcare, level of education, the food you eat and it affects everything in a day to day basis. It may not be the most important thing but it does effect the most important in your life."

I couldn't believe she just stepped down from Daegu and already answering the questions like she owned the media. She was really the most mischievous girl I ever met. But feeling my heart getting heavy with emotions I switched it off and went home to take a nap.

After a refreshing three hours nap I cladded myself in a formal suit with a white shirt underneath.

I looked in the mirror for the last time, blowing a hand kiss as if I were an idol then walked towards the exit with a present in his hand

I looked in the mirror for the last time, blowing a hand kiss as if I were an idol then walked towards the exit with a present in his hand. Driving off the car from the driveway, going towards my friend-cum-secretary son's birthday party. I could guess to meet old friends too but a certain someone had occupied my mind since earlier, would she attend it too? I shook my head before speeding up.

Just how we all knew Taehyung was exhibitionist so the magnificent decoration was no extraordinary.

When I entred inside I could see familiar faces from long back. But the time stopped and my breath hitched when a certain divine face turned my way, not only her, yet I was betrayed by my orbs to stare at her form in utter bliss.

She was here.

Taehyung waved calling me closer to Seyeon who was standing beside Y/N with her baby. I handed the gift to the mentioned father and took the kid in my arms, lifting in air to swing. She giggled while her sibling brother came towards us with a box of candle.