14. New friends

Eunji pushed me back that attracted the attention of all. I was on the floor, groaning with the bruise I got from the fall. Seyeon was surprised while Taehyung was bewildered of how did Eunji pushed me in his presence, somehow it disappointed him in his instantaneous job.

I stood up on my own as students didn't wanted to butt between us. Everyone knew Eunji enjoyed bullying me, so why interfere in something which weren't their business.

That girl straddled towards me while chewing her bubble gum. She sarcastically chuckled. " Woah, woah! Look at this girl walking in with Taehyung as if they are friends?" Her two side minions giggled along with those who enjoyed the morning show.

I stared at her for a minute or so then sighed. 'When will this immature girl grow up?' I thought to myself because she was digging her own grave.

I walked past her but holding my elbow she again spinned me to face her. "Scared of me?" I shook my head in denial. The only time I get scared was when I disappointed myself.

I yanked her hand and glared at her. "Wake up, princess. Examination is coming up and let me remind you, the parties and alcohol won't work for you."

A loud gasp was heard when I roasted her for the first time. Well, she was being a very bad girl who needed a scolding. If not her parents then the society had to teach her. She fisted her knuckles and raised her hand yo punch me but it never met my flesh.

I looked at Taehyung who was grabbing her wrist in the air. He looked quite aggressive and dominant.

"What are you doing? You should help me, not her. Jimin tell him to stop." She was trying to get free but Taehyung glanced to Jimin who was simply sitting on his seat, enjoying the drama with an amused smile.

"Leave her,Taehyung." His voice came low, utterly uninterested in anything. For a second I felt pity for her having a boyfriend who didn't cared for her but she was a wicked so, no offence, she deserved more.

Taehyung loosened his grip and stood beside me. "Stop these little games if you don't want me to break your artificial nails."

"Jimin!" She whined his name but that man shrugged his shoulders. "If Taehyung is angry, he has a vaild reason. I won't question him until he's wrong and I hope you know what you are doing, buddy. " Taehyung winked at him and said," I am doing the right thing."

Eunji stomped her feets when the bell rang. We all settled at our seats before the Mrs. Hades entered the class. She started teaching before giving a quick session of revision but I wondered why Jimin was not interested in anything at all.

He kept his head low, scribbling in his notebook from eternity, not even glancing at anyone. I took few hidden glimpse of his sketches, they were pretty. Though we weren't on good terms but I really liked the way he portrait anyone. Literally anyone in any position even if it was an imaginary scene. I wanted to go through that copy but he never shown that to anyone. It was always a hidden secrets he had where the current works were seen but beyond them a series of splendid drawings were created.

"Mr. Park! What are you doing?"

He instantly slammed his notebook." Nothing. Just noting down the key points." She didn't seemed satisfied with the lie so she asked him a complex question. Surprisingly, he answered that without a shutter.

I was amazed at how sharp his mind was. So, that meant he studied at home? Why the fuvk I didn't mesmerised even if I study? Oh right! I read Wattpad...

He sat down with a proud smile but I was so jealous not because of him but his memory. That's the reason why he was the scholar while I was just a slow learner.