26. Two egg tarts

I turned off the shower and stood still to make sure if I was hearing things or not. Again the same voice called my name. I snapped around in speed of lightening but got my breath hitched when I saw Y/N sitting on the counter, checking me out. "You look so fine," she winked at me.

At me??

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed while my hands reached for the towel that I hurriedly wrapped it around. "H-How did you came in?" I asked but she kept smiling. I blinked my eyes once and twice, confirming I wasn't dreaming but unfortunately I was hallucinating.

She disappeared. I cursed myself and her too, for ruining a peaceful shower and I had no mood to resume it again. So I walked out of the bathroom and wore my pyjamas, ready to lay down.

Just when I flipped the duvet I saw her rubbing her doe eyes.

"Jimin-ah, what took you so late? I was waiting for you, come on, let's sleep. " She shifted a little, tapping beside her but I jumped far away, holding my hair in irritation.

"Aish!!! It's sick. She's making me crazy."

I had a hectic time to control myself. After taking few meds I was feeling just fine. I knew I had to clear things up real quick. So the next thing I did in the morning was to gain an appointment with you.

Before lunch I drove to your company along with Taehyung who on the other hand was giving Tata-mic face because of the excitement of meeting his wife.

Like duh! He meets her everyday at home.

I rolled my eyes and pulled up. As we walked our overcoats were screaming rich hot men. Hair pulled back and dangling piercings and an expensive cologne to intimidate whosoever cross path with me.

"Let them know Park Jimin is in here." Taehyung winked, stopping me from being too good.

Heck, I owned dominance in my company and the demeanor won't be altered at any other place.

I stand for power and authority.

A nerve wrecking persona to make a man piss and a woman wet her panties. We took the lift and reached teh destined floor where the first thing I saw was my bets buddy throwing himself on his wife for a bear hug although she nudged him aside with a "I'm working."

I threw a glare at him and whispered," Learn something from her. You're unprofessional." He rolled his eyes and as if in a click his aura changed.

"We want to meet Ms. Yoon. We had a meeting." He asked on my behalf.

Seyeon scrolled through the desktop and nodded. "Of course, sir. Within five minutes, she would be here to address you. Follow me."

We did.

"Her high heels click throughout the floor. I might develop a foot fet-" I cover his mouth and whisper back, " I have negative interests to know your fantasies. Now, focus!"

"Oh I am." His eyes on her ass.

Yeah, his kind of focus.

"Please, come in." She gestures us into a cabin that looked over the span of infinity. The similarities we shared in our cabins were a chandler, glass wall, mahogany desk, leather chair and book shelves that touched the ceiling.

The dissimilarities were the velvet curtains, maplewood flooring, larger area of the cabin and it smelled like a..monarch. It shouted to others that a Yoon governs from here.

"Mr. Park, tea, coffee or..?"

"Just a cup of coffee."

She turned to him and he was down to throw a pick up line. "You can drink my tae, honey." I covered the ears and scoot away to the farthest point. I felt like being a third wheel.