27. Conspiracy theory

A commotion ran to their victim as if a hurdle of zebras.

"Tell us the news, Mr. Park. Are you dating Ms. Yoon?"

The moment I arrived at the company building, paparazzi surrounded me like bees. Buzzing random questions that triggered every ounce of the existence.

The reflection of flashes on shades were like a celebrity just entered a gala. I, on the other hand, was pretty much tense since the morning when the monthly magazine leaked a picture.

My restless body was squeezed within the crowd until bunch of bodyguard took the step and Taehyung pulled me inside the door.

"Man, that's a lot!" He looked back at the cameras blacked at the entrance gate. "I guess your father called you to discuss another thing because I won't be inside the cabin to help you out."

"I hope so."

__________

"What is this!?" Appa threw the magazine on the table.

The hot topic of the month- 'A rivalry kiss or a scandal?' My eyebrows furrowed on reading the article.

'The Park charm is working on Yoons. The prestigious daughter was caught kissing the famous CEO of Park industrial in her exclusive chamber. According to our sources, Park Jimin is already engaged to Na Eunji. Is he cheating on the fashion sensation? An exotic love scandal is unwrapping itself.'

"What bullshit is it! I don't believe in such a conspiracy theory." I declared.

"Someone had leaked a picture of you two kissing each other. What were you thinking? Even after taking deep measures to get rid of the photographs, the internet is already exploding till tributaries."

"What are we gonna do now?" I groaned. Running the fingers in hair I paced around the office. Appa glanced at Taehyung and asked him to come closer.

"How's the project going on with Yoons?"

"Ms. Yoon is working from home to avoid paparazzi, so it's slow but constant."

"Fine. I don't want a drama. Mr. Na has been calling me since morning. I can be ignorant to him but what about this?" He pulled out his phone and showed it.

YoonofficeHQ
Mr. Yoon wants to personally meet Mr. Park and Park Jimin in his mansion at 3pm.

"How was I supposed to unseen it? I got you married for stronger connections but you gave me stronger opponents. What is this game you are playing son?"

"It was you who tied me up with her. Eunji had been nothing but annoying and toxic to me. Sorry, I never disclosed it before but I think it is the right time to come clean. I want to call this marriage off."

"Jimin, are you aware how much it will affect you?"

"It will in a good way. If eomma was here, she'd support me. Mr. Yoon is your friend, what would even go wrong?"

"It's not easy son. The man you are referring to is the goat of industry. He never talked about his daughter's wedding to me because he doesn't see you as competent as he wishes to see."

"He's underestimating me." I smirked. "Some people had to know the power Park Jimin held."

Pulling out my phone I informed Taehyung to pull out the cars. It was around 2:30 pm and we had a very familiar residence to visit.