4. Look at her

What in the freaking world was he doing here? I looked at him smiling like a kid while I was petrified to not reveal my face.

"Are you listening Ms. Yoon?"

I trailed my eyes into his which were looking at me with a crescent eyes. Blinking my eyes I nodded and deepened my voice before I said," I have to go." Since my voice was awkwardly changed in hoarse one he found it suspicious but I didn't cared because I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

I tossed on my heels and went away from his figure who stared at my fading shadow. Coming through the crowd I excused myself and then my bodyguards again covered me. I walked through the passage where I found Seyeon wiping her hands with her handkerchief and when her eyes fell on me she was about to say something but instead I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me.

" What's the hurry? We still have to take photos and autograph of Styles..."

"Screw it! I am not risking anything for a mere signature because my life is at sake."

"Girl! That's Harry Styles I am talking about."

"And that's Park Jimin I am talking about."

That shut her mouth and made her eyes go wide with bewilderment. She was stunned and said," What? When, Where? How could he be here?"

"If I knew that he would come then I would've never cam-."

I bumped into another person that spinned me leaving Seyeon's wrist but I balanced myself. My eyes went on that girl and got another shock of the day.

"Look where you walk girl." Eunji exclaimed and was about to nudge me out of her way but my bodyguards held her arm and twisted it at her back.

Her bodyguards also got alert but before they attacked on my bodyguards I whispered," It's okay." So they finally let go of her hand before giving her a death glare.

She shrugged her arm and said," Who are you?" I remind silent because my voice was enough to give her a hint about my existence. So, instead of me Seyeon stepped forward and said," None of your business, now get lost." Seyeon wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started walking.

"Mind your mouth Seyeon, you're just a daughter of a managing director."

Her feet got stuck and I found her grip getting loose so I held her palm and looked at her. Caressing the back of her hand I soothed her. It didn't mattered to what status she had as we were friends. Seyeon turned back and roared at her.

"I don't wanna waste my time talking to some vulgar rich brat who doesn't know how to respect others."

"Well, respect comes both ways and as far as I remember you always glued to your wrecked up friend. What happened to her? Did you left that insect in the sewage?" She laughed but that only triggered Seyeon but I held her wrist to not go and punch her.

She took a deep breath and then looked at her. " You wanna know your place, don't you?" She smriked watching the smile of Eunji dropping into a line.

Seyeon held my wrist and pulled me ahead before she said," Do you know who she is? Do you know what you are or even your company is in front of her? You are calling my friend an insect but do you know what existence you have in front of her?"

"Don't." I exclaimed but she was way too angry about my insult that she was determined to announce it.

"She is Yoon Y/N. The person who could buy your your company with her savings and mind to tell you, you are nothing but a creeper in front of her." Seyeon gave a glare to her before I held her and said," Enough, let's go from here. She learnt her lesson."