Chapter 4: The Last Laugh

May 24th 2024

The Group went downstairs after they discovered the strange drawing, It did confuse them, But they thought it was nothing and that they were overreacting about it. They saw Laura, Adam, Seth and Priscilla sitting and looking at them.

Seth: Hey Guys, Whats the matter?

Priscilla: You guys look like you saw something.

Ruby: Oh Haha. . . Its Nothing actually.

Adam: Are you sure?

Alex: We're being honest, Believe us.

Daniel: Yeah, Lets sit down and talk.

Boyce gave a smile as They decided to separate into a Boy and Girl's group. The Girl's were sitting and talking to eachother, Priscilla, Laura and Ruby were in their conversation as Brandi was looking at them.

Arium: What happened Brandi?

Breanne: Are you alright?

Maria: You don't really have to freak out over the drawing. It's nothing at all.

Brandi: Its alright, I actually understand. Just lost in thoughts.

Alexa: Okay, Thats fine.

They smiled at eachother as Breanne and Arium were talking about their favourite movies, Alexa joined in with Priscilla, Laura and Ruby. Brandi looked at Maria who was looking at her nails as Brandi spoke.

Brandi: Can I tell you something, Maria?

Maria: Of course sis, What is it?

Brandi: You know. . . . Last night I had a really strange dream.

Maria: I actually had a strange dream as well last night.

Brandi: Oooh really? Do you remember what happened?

Maria: I had a dream that . . . I was being chased by some Disfigured man. . He was wearing a Green and red striped sweater, A fedora and He had gloves which had knives.

Maria fixed her hair and looked at the floor before looking at Brandi who was surprised.

Brandi: Maria. . . .

Maria: . . . . What?

Brandi: You just dreamed of the same creep I did.

Maria's eyes were widen as Brandi shocked as well. It's a really strange concidence for sure.

Maria: Are you serious, Its the same one right?

Brandi: Exactly how you described him. . .

Maria and Brandi stared at eachother before Priscilla was starring at two and started snapping her fingers.

Priscilla: Helloooo?? What's with that staredown you two are having?

Brandi: Ummmm. . . Just like that?

Maria: Yeah, She wanted to steal my cookies.

Breanne: Seriously?

The girls started laughing together. Later on They joined with the boys and Decided to play Truth or Dare.

Laura: Truth or dare, Adam?

Adam: Hmmm. Dare

Laura: I Dare you to climb on the sofa and jump on Bruce, Alex, Chris and Brian.

Chris: Wait what!?

Brian: Ahhh come on, I didn't sign up for this!

Alex: I'm getting out of here.