Chapter 7: Nightmares

May 24th 2024

It was night at the most quiet and dark day in the Group's lives, They heard which station Chris was arrested and in jail. It wasn't that far away in Elm street. It was night and Laura, Priscilla, Arium, Ruby were in the kitchen preparing dinner while the rest were sitting in the dining room with silence.

Bruce: I'm getting a headache right now. .

Breanne: Do you need anything?

She touched his hand as The rest were silent and looked at eachother.

Adam: We're been awake since four a.m. Even the nap didn't help at all.

Seth: True, I just don't really wanna sleep. . .

Kenny: I know. .  Its about everything.

Seth was silent and was sweating, It was about everything in four a.m but it looked like Rollins was more afriad of something else as Daniel noticed the fear on his face.

Daniel: Hey Seth, Are you alright?

Seth: Y-Yeah. Of course i am. . . I just don't wanna sleep because all of this just doesn't get off of my head.

Maria: Thats understandable, Seth. .

Daniel: Its okay though.  . . We will try and get this through.

Losing a friend was really hard for them, They already miss Brandi and Chris.

Alexa: I'll go check on the girls right now. . .

They nodded as Alexa walked away, They notice Alex was really silent and was starring at the floor every since he got his hand burned.

Adam: Alex?

Alex slowly turned his head and looked at Adam with tired eyes.

Alex: Yes?

Breanne: Are you feeling alright? You just went so silent every since you got your hand burned?

Brian: Is something bothering you?

Alex looked at his friends, He didn't really wanna tell them about the dream as He sighed to himself.

Alex: I just got frightened only. . . Nothing else.

The dream felt so real, Alex was confused, Did he really burned his hand near the mug? Or . . . Was it coming from the pipe?

Bruce: I understand, Its Frightening waking up burning your hand.

Arium: We're almost done, Guys.

They heard Arium's voice as They continued to wait.

Seth: Okay.

They were silent again as Maria was looking at the table. Her eyes were dropping but she quickly shook her head and tried to keep herself awake.

Marshall got up to grab a book and read it to clear her mind a bit as She sat on the dining chair and was reading.

She yawned getting more exhausted as Everyone was silent and looking around.

Maria closed her eyes a few seconds before opening it quickly as She looked around and noticed the Group just starring.

Maria turned the page until she saw something. . .