Final Chapter (14): A Nightmare On Elm Street

May 25 2024

The Group were chasing Freddy as They couldn't find him anymore but they didn't give up and continued driving until they started hearing screams as The Group immediately stopped the car and saw a pool party happening as They saw Freddy killing the people that were in the party as Everything was covered in blood.

Nancy: Freddy!!!

Nancy immediately ran with the rest of the group as Freddy was laughing until he heard Nancy's voice as He turned and killed the last person as He stared at her and the Group.

Freddy: You all did a big mistake. . . .

Breanne: We're taking you down Freddy! You caused so much for us.

Alexa: Not only for us But to other people that lived in that house!

Freddy: Its your fault! There's something called. . .checking what history had in that house but One of you were so stupid to not even see it.

Alexa was silent and gave a glare as Alex held her hand tightly before Freddy saw one of the people in the pool party crawling as Freddy stomped on his hardly as he was dead. The Group immediately ran towards him but he jumped on the glass root as Everyone glared and gritted their teeth in anger.

Freddy: See? I was correct, wasn't I?

Daniel: Is that all you do?? Just provoke us?

Freddy: Ha, Your getting too angry Danny. Besides. . . .

Priscilla immediately grabbed a stick and threw to Freddy as He holded his head as The Group kept throwing sticks as Nancy looked at him

Nancy: We need him to get back to the house.

Ruby: He wants to run around freely right now though.

Nancy: We can stop it though.

Freddy jumped over another roof dodging the attacks which made the Group even angrier as He laughed and looked at the group before he started taunting the Group.

Freddy: Your all my children now.