Chapter 11: Dream Master

In the Group's House, Bruce heard some noises as He was looking around, trying to keep his eyes open and tried to be awake.

Bruce: Kenny???

Wayne looked around until he entered the kitchen and saw Kenny's corpse as His eyes were widen

Bruce: No!

Wayne ran towards Kenny who was dead as Bruce kept shaking him.

Bruce: Come on Kenny. . . . . . Wake up. . .

. . . He holded his head in sadness and anger as Bruce looked at his corpse, Until he heard footsteps and someone calling his name.

Daniel: Bruce! Is everything okay?

Adam: Bruce-

Adam's eyes were widen in shock as Daniel quickly walked towards and saw Kenny's corpse.

Daniel: . . . No. .

He ran towards Kenny's corpse as Adam looked in sadness, Boyce shaked him as Adam looked.

Adam: Dang it. . . He got him.

Meanwhile Breanne was going upstairs as She was holding her head, She kept walking until her vision was starting to get darker.

She holded her head tightly and continued walking as She was looking around. Lionheart went inside her room as She sat on the chair and started reading a book.

( Don't sleep Breanne. Just stay awake. )

She was thinking when would the others return after buying the medicine, Breanne continued reading until she saw something written on the book. .

Her eyes were widen as She quickly got up and looked around

Breanne: Shoot, I need to wake up.

Lionheart was looking around until she heard loud screeching as She covered her ears in pain, The screeching continued as Breanne was covering her ears as Laughter was heard.

Breanne: . . . Stop.

The Laughter continued as Breanne was trying to stand up as She fell into her knees and yelled.

Breanne: Stop!!!

The Laughter continued until Breanne got up and looked at the mirror and saw. . .