Chapter 6: Terror

May 25 2024

Breanne was standing and starring at the Policeman chasing Chris, She decided to follow them as They were running even faster, Breanne was getting tired as She stood near a tree and continued to watch her best friend getting chased. Lionheart couldn't even believe that all of this is happening.

The Policeman finally tackled Chris as Johnson was struggling to get away. The Policeman handcuffed Chris as the Policeman was pushing Chris to walk. Breanne stared as she signed since the Policeman wasn't even gonna listen to her.

The morning was even stranger, Breanne goes back to the house as she sighed and rang the bell. Seth opened the door as He looked at Breanne. She walked inside the house as Bruce quickly went towards her and hugged her as Lionheart hugged her back.

Bruce: Hey, Are you okay?

Breanne: Could have been better to be honest.

Maria: Its okay Breanne. . . We understand.

Daniel: Alot of things has been happening. . .

Breanne: *Breaks the hug and looks* Yeah and I bumped into Chris in the park.

Ruby: Wait, Really?

Alex: What happened?

Breanne: He was running away from the cops, He tried to talk to me but that Policeman found us. .

Laura: What did he say?

Breanne: Saying that he didn't kill Brandi. . . He was about to tell me more but he had to run away from the police man. . Though as I was following them, He arrested Chris.

Priscilla: I guess he's in jail then. .

Brian: Good gosh. . .

Breanne sighed and sat down with the Group, Bruce also sat right next to her as Alexa spoke.

Alexa: . . . . Why is this all happening?. . . . . .

Kenny: I can't understand anything right now. . .

They were all silent and still sad over what has happened.

They all were separated from eachother as Alex was tired, He sat on the chair and holded his head.

Alexa went towards him and gave him a cup of hot coffee as Alex looked at her.

Alexa: Here. . . I thought you needed it.

Alex: Thank you. .

Alexa hugged him tightly as Alex hugged her back. She broke the Hug and walked away as Alex was feeling tired and sleepy. He rested his head and was tired and sleepy. Ambrose closed his eyes . . . . .
______________________________________

He opened his eyes as He was looking around. He saw the Group just starring at eachother as Ambrose stared at then.

He was about to drink his coffee until he saw someone standing next to him as He quickly turned and saw that it was Brandi Lauren. . .

Alex's eyes were widen in shock as Brandi was covered in a plastic bag and was completely bloody as She was touching the plastic.. . .