Prolouge

"What am About to tell you is classified under a level Three clearance and is in a need to know basis."

A female voice says as Three Ospreys take off from an Site

"This is SCP OP-1. This SCP appeared out of nowhere and is currently in Alaska."

A image of a stone structure shaped like a doorway with symbols on it from an Data Pad

"Not much is known with OP-1, all we know from our drone footage it is a replica of our world...just with SCP's in it."

Rifles can be seen getting picked up by a bunch of gloved hands

"We have isolated the area and anyone who came into contact or heard anything about this has since been detained, and given amnestic treatment. How ever the clock is still ticking, the foundation has planned a raid on the OP-1."

The voice changes from the female to a 40 year old voice

"Your objective, is to secure an area of the OP-1 and prepare for a containment team. Any non foundation personal is to be moved or neutralized in the accordance of ROE, No anomalies are found you will Exfill and RTB, Rest Of Epsilon 6 will be standing by with QRF along side specialists from Beta-7, Nu-7, Zeta-9, Nu-13 Epsilon 11, and Alpha 1. As always Gamma 5 will be running interference to make sure this stays under the radar. Be Advised, Do not harm any Anomalies dubbed Opposites by the 05. Any mission suggestions that go to the white board the better, Any questions?"

People in Tactical gear can be seen in one of the Ospreys as they secured there gear for the last time ready to fight any anomalies

"Groundhog to Ground control, we are making our final approach. Prep OP-1. Over."

The three Ospreys start to descend on a snowy forest with multiple Armored vehicles in Snow camo around the stone structure from the image

"Copy that."

The Ospreys landed as the doors open the people in tactical gear walking out

"Groundhog to helios, Spector on the ground. Happy hunting."

SCP: THE OPPOSITE