Chapter 1: Going Dark

"Move Up."

A scrambled voice can be heard as a group of MTF Operators can be seen walking down a destroyed road. Behind them an Stone object like portal stands as the MTF Operators look around. It was an SCP Facility but one they never saw before. One of these Operators we're (Y/N) O'Brian

(Y/N) "Doc" O'Brian, Spector 1-4

I walked silently with my team as i looked around the seemingly abandoned site. There was bodies everywhere, mostly guards from this world.

"Got a whole over here, Kolinski, check it out."

Okafor or Watch says with his voice scrambler as the Polish Operator Nods. He approaches the whole, pulling out a Lightstick. After activating it he dropped it into the whole as we all watch it hit a floor of something.

"Looks like the Cafeteria, Does Command have the Opposite Site's original estimation?"

Cicero asks all of us as we all shook our head.

"Good thing it wasn't going to end up like the Pender Commune."

Kolinski says as Cicero glances at the hole.

"Yeah...we lost a lot of people there."

Cicero says before we look around, after looking around we found that the SCP Logo had the Chaos Insurgency infused with it, we can only assume they we're working together which is...Bad. We setup a Perimeter as we wait for Watch's order who was currently checking out the bodies. My Best Friend Alan crouches beside me along with Cicero, Kolinski and Stomper.

"So, what's your guy's thought in our new Squad Lead?"

Cicero asks us as we glance at Watch before we turn back to one another.

"Too be honest, he feels weird. Hell is he even a 'He'? It could be a she for all we know."

Alan says as i see Watch glance at us before we turn back.

"Okay...Lets just focus on the Mission for now, I'll buy all of you a beer Later."

We all agreed as Watch Approaches us.

"We got a entrance, come on, let's get back in formation."

skip to 2:50 and stop at 5:21

We nod and got back to formation as we found an Elevator, we enter it as Stomper swiped a Level 5 Card he took from one of the bodies. The Elevator started to descend down as we prepare ourselves for what we are about to meet. As the Elevator opens we quickly rush out with our rifles raised, checking the corners for any possible threats.

"Clear."

We all say in unison as we see a sign that says 'GATE A' we see a hallway with even more body and lights broken as we flipped down our NODs and those who didn't have it yet in their helmets attached it and flipped it. We slowly proceeded down the Hallway with our rifles raised, passing by more bodies in the dark earie silence, the only noise coming from our footsteps. We took a right down the Hallway but immediately stopped to see...A Girl? The Girl was wearing a White Jumpsuit with the words 096 Across the back, she had white hair, white skin but we couldn't see her face as we hear her cry.

I see Watch signal us to approach her slowly as we did so, approaching her slowly with our rifles raised.

As i kept staring at the words 096 it finally clicked. This was the Opposites 096.

"Stop!"

I quickly say quietly as we stop our approach.

"Its 096...Lets take the left hallway we don't what...She can do."

I suggest to Watch quietly as he pauses before nodding.

"Okay, lets mo-"

Watch accidently stepped on glass from the broken light, making a loud crack as all of our eyes widen. I glance at 096, activating scramble gear with my rifle raised while the others turn back.

I saw 096's face. I see her eyes widen with red pupils as i realized i done fucked up...The Scramble Gear doesn't work with this 096.

"FUCK! SCRAMBLE IS INEFFECTIVE! GET OUT OF HERE I SAW HER FACE!"

I shout at my teammates as they comply and ran away but i saw Alan hesitantly leaving me, rushing down the other hallway and locking the door behind them as i turn back to 096, she was up and approaching me with no emotion as i aimed my Rifle at her.

"S-STAND BACK! I'M WARNING YOU!"

I say while backing up as she kept approaching me. All of the sudden i felt a knife being place on my neck as i quickly stopped, feeling a figure right behind me.

"Drop It."

I heard a robotic female voice as i dropped my rifle and raised my hand up. I must follow standing orders, Do not harm the Opposites.

I felt the person pin me against the wall with a knife aimed to my neck as i see...

SCP 191...She was supposed to be classified Safe...

All of the Sudden 096 Pulled 191 and growled at her...she was...Protecting me?

I see 191 sigh as she glances to me.

"You saw her face didn't you?"

She asks me in a robotic voice as i slowly nod my head. All of the sudden i felt a blunt object hit the side of my head as i fall to the ground. The last thing i saw was a black coat...and a Plague Doctor Mask.

Alan's POV

"This seems to be the CDCZ, We should be fine here-"

Kolinski was cutoff as a giant orange slime monster with sharp teeth can be seen eating the bodies of Guards until it notices us.

"...you jinxed it. You motherfucker."