Chapter 4: Opposite Rifles

(Y/N)'s POV

"...So Let me get this straight, this SCP Foundation Kidnap's Civilians off the streets? And the Foundation Personal would torture you and the D-Class?"

I ask 049 as she nods.

"Quite correct, we orchestrated the breach so we can bring the Victims out of this hell."

She says as I take note of everything. I was still in the cafeteria as I was forced to take off all my gear so I don't seem to like a threat.

"Jesus...I don't know what to say."

I say, as 049 just forms a reassuring motherly smile.

"Don't be sorry, it isn't your fault."

Alan's POV

I peak down the Hall with my Rifle raised as I see an empty Hallway.

I motion to the team to move up as Okafor Carried the Child, comforting her as we move up the hall quietly.

As we walk down the hall, I hear footsteps coming this way as we quickly took cover behind a huge pillar.

As the footsteps walk past us, we notice something.

"...Is that us?"

Cicero says quietly in shock, seeing the same team but...something was right with them...They seemed shorter...

"Wait...There are friendly signatures behind us."

The Opposite Okafor says as our hearts skip a beat. As they turn around we quickly tackle them, knocking them to the ground.

The Opposite (Y/N) quickly pulled out a knife and tried to stab me as Okafor quickly places the kid down and quickly grab the knife.

The Opposites got off as if we all quickly stand up with our fists raised until they noticed our clothing.

All of a sudden a sound of a being gun being cocked was heard behind us.

I turn my head to see Opposite Dazes holding up an M249 to us.

Seeing we're outgunned and what we did was plain stupid. We all raise our hands.

We were forced to our knees as Opposite me grabs the top of my helmet and forces me to look at...her?

"...His gear...Clothing...It's the same as mine."

Opposite Me says as Opposite Dazes takes off Dazes Headgear.

"The fuck... it's a male me, and good looking."

Dazes spits at his Opposite as Opposite Okafor who seemed to never change took off...Her headgear.

"I never changed..."

Okafor says as a redhead girl can be seen with blue eyes. Opposite Okafor grabs Okafor's headgear and took it off as indeed both of them were the same.

"Your...me..."

Opposite Okafor says as Opposite (Y/N) notices something.

"Wait...Where is my double danger?"

"That's who we're looking for."

I told Opposite (Y/N) as I Notice Female Kolinski Approach the kid. I quickly get ready to tackle her until I noticed she picked up the kid and began comforting her.

"...Your not with the foundation are you?"

Female Cicero asks us, motioning to the Opposite SCP Foundation on the wall as we all shook our heads.

They instantly lowered their rifles, surprising us.

(Y/N)'s POV

I continue to write down what 049 was saying in my notebook as she explains each SCP With perfect knowledge and the foundation.

"Oh, right. You and your team have opposites too."

I look up from the notebook, surprised.

"They're working for your foundation?"

I ask her as she shook her head.

"Went rouge to help us. Those girls are good people."

She says, confusing me even more.

"Girls?"

I heard the door behind me open as I turn to see my team being pushed in with their hands on the back of the heads followed by...My team?

"O'Brian! There you are!"

Alan says as I quickly stood up.

"Jesus, what the hell happened to you guys?"

I ask as I noticed some girl wearing my gear and clothing looking at me in shock.

We both look at each other in shock, approaching each other as she takes off her headgear. She had my features, my eyes, hair, skin, but...she was a girl.

"Oh my God..."

Opposite me says as we both look at each other in shock.

After a few small talks, we all sat at a table as I and my team worked on the radio that was supposed to communicate back to command but was damaged.

"Come on...work you bloody wanker..."

Dazes say as the Opposites continue to examine us. We were told to take off our headgear as we did since we didn't want to die.

"Fucking Dr. Bright didn't even tell us how to work with this."

Cicero says as Opposite Dr. Bright just appears out of nowhere.

"You called?"

She says as we all jumped in surprise.

"Jesus!"

I and my opposite say the same time.

"Sorry, oh hey Interdimensional Radio."

Dr. Bright says as she grabs the Radio

She simply attaches a single screw and it starts working again. With both my team and the opposites looking at her in shock.

"...What...the...fuck."

Alan and his Opposite say at the same time as both of them turn to each other.

"Stop copying me!"

They copied each other.

"...We work in the dark to-OH GODDAMMIT!"

They copied each other again as we all look at them in amusement.

"Tits! Dick! Oh, come on!"

They copied each other.

"Ni- Ha! Almost got you-FUCK!"

Ok for simply grabs the radio and starts contracting command.

"...My Name Is Alan/Jessie Derick/Deva Reeve."

They both say at the same time, break-in g their short curse.

"We should probably introduce ourselves."

Female Dazes says as my team looks at them with confusion.

"Listen, I know that dumbass over there broke protocols. But don't you guys have any protocols to secrecy?"

Cicero asks as his Opposite answers.

"Foundation is public, world enemy number one, even if we do, we went rogue."

She says as Kolinski steps in.

"Listen, even if you guys don't, we have protocols. It's death-"

"This is (Y/N) O'Brian, Samson Dazes, Noah Kolinski, Alan Reeve, Andrew Rossi, and Anna Okafor."

A voice says behind us as we all turn to see 343 with a smirk.

"Right, forgot your God."

Alan says with Noah smacking his head on the table.