Chapter 2: The Opposites pt.1

(Don't own any pics)

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly wake up with a throbbing pain on the back of my head as i felt myself sat up on a wall. I reach for the back of my head, feeling i still i had my headgear as i touched a bit of my hair to feel a liquid flowing down. I look at my hand to see blood as i sigh, i still had all my gear on me except my Weapons. I 

"What is you seek?"

I heard a voice come from the dark as i quickly look up to see a figure in the dark corner as i couldn't make out the face, i glance towards the floor to see a body, opened up showing all of its organs as the dead scientist eyes stare at me.

 I quickly try to stand up by i scream in pain as i look down at my leg to see a shard of glass stuck in it. I start to breath heavily, panic setting in until i remembered. Im not a Kid Anymore, I was a Marine...I'm an MTF. I accepted my fate as i closed my eyes closely, i hear the footsteps getting closer as a few tears stroll down my face. The footsteps stop in front of me as i felt a hand being placed on the cheek of my Gas Mask, raising my face as i slowly open my eyes to see...

 The footsteps stop in front of me as i felt a hand being placed on the cheek of my Gas Mask, raising my face as i slowly open my eyes to see

(Trust me, your not the only one whose brain committed suicide)

I stare in shock at the Opposite's 049 In shock...It was a female. She placed her other hand on my shoulder as i flinch but...instead i didn't die. I feel the pain subside as i stare at the glass shard on my leg as it flies out of my leg...I didn't feel any pain. I watch in shock as a gold glowing light surrounds my wounds, healing it instantly as i turn to see 049 Still staring at my eyes.

"It is Okay Young One, I won't hurt you."

I was taken aback...My Lenses we're darkened there's no way she could have...

"...I don't sense the Pestilence within you...I sense...Fear...Honor...Duty...Commitment...And Love."

I was confused at the last part she said as i never loved anyone...Except Maddie...My...I never got over my love for her...

"...Your not one of those Monsters...are you?"

I slowly shook my head as i felt her unstrap my Helmet.

"Then...you aren't a foe to us..."

She took off my Helmet then Gas Mask slowly, all of the sudden to my surprise she...takes off her mask...Its impossible...049 In our world...was a monster...I see the face of a young Lady, short black hair and brown eyes.

(I uhhhh I guess i should use the description of the co author for this one, just a little commitment to her since she's taking a break, love you babe if your reading this)

She smiles warmly as she stands up.

"Let me help you stand."

She says as i slowly nod, i stand up slowly while holding both of her hands. I was unbalanced at first until i regained my composure. I turn to 049, Shocked and yet...thankful, forgetting my Priorities.

"T-Thank you."

I say as she simply nods warmly, all of the sudden the doors open as...YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME

It was the Female counterpart of Doctor Bright, my team met him as the assigned head scientist for this op And a pain in the ass which i might

"I see he is awake Amelia, i hope your enjoyed your nap. Please follow me."

Meanwhile...

"SUCK MY DICK YOU OVERGROWN PIZZA!!!"

Alan Yelled as they run away from a giant Pizza monster which seemed impossible to kill. Watch pulled out an AT-4 And fired it, pushing it back but a chunk of it hitting his face.

"Watch! You Alright!?"

Alan rushes to Watch's aid as he turns to Alan...With his voice changer broken.

"I-I'm fine-"

It took a moment for everyone to process the female voice Watch had before we turn back to the Pizza monster to see it forming back.

"Ma'am, we should Go."

"Agreed."