Chapter 5: Right And Wrong pt.1

================================
Location: Site [REDACTED], Opposite World

(Y/N)'s POV
================================

"An MTF Team is being sent to assist us to assess the situation and have Dr. Bright, Dr. Mayward, and Dr. Gomez begin research."

Okafor says without her helmet on as opposite Okafor who instead has different eye color than the original one nods.

"My team will assist you if you promise to protect us from our O5."

As I listen to the briefing, I noticed the Opposite me looking at me. She quickly looks away as I turned my head, looking at her confused.

"When can we have our gear and weapons back?"

Kolinski asks Amelia/049-OP, As she motions to 343 who already had them on a table.

I approached the Table, grabbing my weapons, and hear as I once again caught opposite me starting at me.

"What do you make out of this?"

Alan asks me as I turn to him as he was putting his gear back on.

"It's...weird, I don't know how to explain it. It's like looking in a mirror except you know something isn't right. Besides, I keep seeing Opposite me look at me."

I told Alan as he places on his gas mask.

"Yeah, it's creepy. Also, get a load of that fuckwit."

We turn to see Dazes and his opposite flirting with each other.

"Get a load of that fuckwit."

We turn to our side to see that it seems our opposites also had the same reaction.

"I just said that..."

Alan mutters while placing on his helmet.

"If they fuck it's gonna make an interesting situation, a wayyyyyy interesting situation."

I say out loud as Alan and our opposites Chuckle.

"Fuck yeah."

Alan's opposite, I think it was Jessie say as I once again saw my Opposite looking at me, but instead of looking away, she approached me.

"Hey, uhhh, Maggie, I'm Maggie."

I nod, offering a handshake as she took it.

"(Y/N)."

Before we could converse more we heard knocking coming from the door as instantly all the SCPs prepared to defend the D-Class.

"It's Dagger Team, Let them in."

SCP 191 Opens as a team of operators enter followed by three doctors in hazmat suits.

"Dagger Team."

Okafor says as they nod.

"We found a safe route and marked it on the IVAS. We should be good to bring in and out equipment."

The dagger Team leader says as Our Dr. Bright removes his hazmat suit.

"That's a pain in my ass."

He says as Opposite Dr. Bright had a blank face. One of the people in Hazmat suits inspects 049 who simply let them be, with a smile.

"So, this 049 is female, safe, and can take off her mask and possibly clothing."

The doctor with a female voice says as I hand her my vest camera.

"Caught everything here ma'am."

I told her as Kolinski and Cicero we're talking to their opposites.

"Wait, so you're saying, Besson, Lambert, 2-1's team, survive the Pender Commune?"

Cicero asks his counterpart as she nods.

"Yeah, made it out alive. How about you guys?"

Kolinski just chuckles, all of a sudden we hear crying as we turn to see 096.

"Oh shit."

I simply say as once again, she hugs me tightly.

"Help."

(Sorry for the short chapter, still catching up with the other books since im new management)