Chapter 6: Right And Wrong pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV

"We have a situation, we haven't managed to check In Command within the deadline and... They're sending a termination Squad. Search and rescue us and eliminate anything in the vicinity." Kolinski says as me and our opposites, along with the SCPs listen closely.

I glance at Alan who had the same expression as I do. Right now we can't fully trust the Opposites.

"The MTF Unit is...dangerous...in our world," Kolinski says, referring to the Urban legend of this Unknown MTF Unit.

"What do you mean dangerous?" Deva (Opposite Alan) asks as I look up at her.

"... It's an urban legend in the foundation, the Commander of the task force is a Thaumiel SCP Operative. Aka an SCP Meant to fight SCPs. The Legends goes this Commander went toe to toe with 096...And made 096 run the other way." As I say that, Casey (Opposite (Y/N) just giggles, as she turns to me.

"If what you say about your 096 is true, then that's impossible-"

We were cut out as we heard a thud behind us. We all quickly turn to the hallway behind us and we see a figure in the hallway with flickering lights.

We could make out a black figure as we all quietly watches carefully as Amelia steps up. "...Who are you?"

The figure suddenly hits the floor with his fist and a large shake was felt across the facility. I quickly grabbed my rifle and aimed at the unknown as the figure looks up as it now turned into something.

 I quickly grabbed my rifle and aimed at the unknown as the figure looks up as it now turned into something

"Stand Down, MTF Team 'Spector.'...their mine." The SCP/MTF Operative says in a dark, shadowy, deep, voice as I glance at Casey. "Impossible huh?"

Okafor raises her arm, approaching the operative. "It's all clear, there's been a misunderstanding-"

"SCP Detected...Terminate." As soon as he says that he rushes forward, flipping a table and jumping off it while forming a pistol out of thin air and firing at Amelia (049 Opposite)

" As soon as he says that he rushes forward, flipping a table and jumping off it while forming a pistol out of thin air and firing at Amelia (049 Opposite)

We all quickly flipped a table, taking cover behind as 096 Screams. She starts running towards the MTF SCP As she swung at the MTF, Only the MTF To quickly dodges 096 and grabs her throat, lifting her with ease as 096 stares at him with anger and fear as the MTF Slowly moves his face close to her, tilting his head a bit.

"Wonder if you bleed." The MTF SCP Says as Okafor quickly rushes out of cover. "Stand down! I am ordering you!"

The MTF SCP Snaps his head toward Okafor as he throws 096 across the room as Amelia and Kolinski rush to her aid.

He slowly approaches Okafor, staring right into her soul. He suddenly backs up, as if in caution and fearful of Okafor as he stays quiet for a moment.

Suddenly a scream was heard and we all turn to see The Opposite 999 rushing towards the hallway we quickly grabbed our weapons and aim at the monster. 343 simply watches and observed as the SCP MTF Turns, summoning a rifle out of thin air and approaching 999 casually.

As 999 was about to pounce on him, the SCP Started to fire his rifle with one hand with extreme precision. I quickly opened fire as well as the rest of us followed. Pushing back the monster the MTF SCP Slaps 999 with his rifle. Forcefully reaching out to its eye and pulling it out, staring at the beating eye with orange blood as 999 screams and retreats.

As the SCP MTF Slowly turns back to us as we lower our weapons. He raises his eye in the air and squeezes it with his hand with ease as he reaches for his radio.

"Command, Spector team is green. Awaiting next orders." He says as he dissipates his rifle and walks towards the SCPs who stepped back, cautioned and confused as 682 growls at the SCP.

"...This is interesting." He says, unphased by 682 as he shapeshifts back to his normal form.

He turns to Okafor I silently watched as he now spoke in a normal male voice

"Task force is inbound to secure and question the entities in the Site." He says as I sigh, slinging my rifle on my back as Freya (Female Kolinski) Approaches me. "So...this the SCP You were talking about?" She asks me as I nod, as I glance back, and all of the sudden he was suddenly in front of us. We all quickly stepped back as he simply stares blankly at us. "...Suggest you set up a perimeter like you were tasked to."

He says as he walks and grabs a body of a dead Guard, ripping the arm off the guard as he threw the body back to the ground and walked up the wall, placing the arm against the wall as suddenly a hidden hand scanner appeared and scanned the hand, a click was heard as a compartment opens. Revealing multiple files. He turns back and tosses the hand at me as I dodge it. "You, secure them."

He says coldly, bumping into opposite me and walking away quietly back to the hallway.