Chapter 3: The Opposites pt.2

Alan's POV

I quickly shut a door from flying paper dragons trying to impale us as we take deep breaths.

"Fuck...That was too close for my liking."

Stomper says as we look around to see we are in some sort of security room.

"Okay...We should wait for those things to leave and get the hell out of here. Vestcams are still online right?"

Okafor says in her real voice as we check the vest cameras, we all nod as she sighs.

"Good, let-"

The movement was heard under some desk as we quickly turned and aimed our rifle to see...Holy...Fuck...

It was a kid Wearing a D Class Jumpsuit crying while looking at us with fear in his eyes, holding a stuffed bear tightly. The Girl was no older than Five or Six Years old. We all quickly lower our rifles in shock...D Class we're criminals not children.

Okafor Quickly bends her knee, scaring the girl as she raises her hand.

"Hey Kid, its okay. We're not gonna hurt you..."

Okafor says gently while removing her Headgear, I inspect her looks, she was in her early 20s with Blue Eyes and Brown Hair. She looked...

Them kid quickly hugs Okafor tightly while crying on her shoulder as all of the sudden the Paper monsters seemed to have calm down.

"Jesus...Why is children D Class?"

Stomper says in shock as I turn to some monitors on the screen to see (Y/N) being escorted by...what the fu-

(Y/N)'s POV

I followed the Two Women, both of them carrying my gear while i was instructed to keep my hands on my head so the "Others" won't kill me. I noticed some odd things happening, The Dead Foundation Personal we're all men. Every time either 049 Or the Opposite Doctor Bright seemed to look away from those bodies with hate and fear...

They led me into the Foundation Mess hall to see more Opposites SCP's and...D Class...Except all of them didn't looked like Criminals with Children in the D Class. They instantly stare at me with confusion and fear as 049 Makes me sit down on the ground against the wall.

All of the sudden a SCP 682 Approaches 049 Pissed, this 682 Retains most of its features except now its only the size of a Human.

"Amelia, why did you bring this Demon with the victims?"

682 Asks angrily as 049...As Amelia turns to 682.

"I sense no Pestilence...He is different, he didn't show any signs of hostility and showed bravery when encountering The Shy One and Cassie."

049 Says as 682 Approaches me, I quickly tense up with fear as 682 Was up on my face. I was breathing heavily as it backs up in confusion and shock.

"It...Feels..."

682 Quietly as my damaged radio start to go off.

"---Statu---St-us----Spector team this is Command, Report Now---"

I quickly reached for my Radio Until 682 Growls. I quickly stop as it uses its mouth to rip out my radio gently...making sure i wasn't hurt or the radio getting more damaged...

"So, let us talk. What is your name, Where your From, Information and intentions?"

Bright asks me as i hesitantly lies.

"Operator (Y/N) O'Brian, Callsign Spector 1-4-"

I quickly stopped talking with my eyes widen as 049 Giggles.

"When i am near people they can't lie."

049 Says as i continue to talk after Pausing for a moment, not risking to get killed.

"SCP Foundation's Mobile Task Force Spector Team, i was born in New York and I am a Former USMC MARSOC Raider and CIA Operative. My Mission is to enter a SCP Called OP-1. The O5 Council has marked this Operation as an Priority. OP-1 Is as SCP That leads to an Different Reality, your reality. My intentions are to carry on my mission and i have no ill intentions of Hurting the innocent even if I'm ordered too."

I finish, i tried to lie as much as possible but 049 was correct. The ones near me stare at shock, taking in the info.

"Well Hello Ladies and Gentlemen."

We all turn to see...343, Except he was wearing an Apron...a fucking Apron. God Himself is Wearing an Apron.

(That's not something i thought i would write)

"He speaks the truth, i came across it once while imprisoning the scientist."

343 Says as he summons a cup of hot coco and marshmallows and offers it to me. I take it slowly as i nod him a thanks.

"Also i sense your Confusion (Y/N), Don't worry I am the same as your 343...Well I'm more Kind and Friendly."

He says jokingly as He helps me up, showing everyone that i wasn't a threat.

"Welcome to our Reality (Y/N)."