Exposed

(Inko POV)

I left for work and started the car. I've already been driving for about 5 to my work when I remembered I left my purse back at home. I'm so forgetful these days. I'm 38 but I feel like an old lady already. I drove back home and walked to our front door. I opened the door to see... Izuku getting beat by Hisashi...? No. Don't tell me he- All those times I came back to see Izuku hurt. It- It wasn't from clumsiness...

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" I yelled.

I ran as fast as I could do Izuku and hugged him in a way that looked as though I was protecting him.  I stayed in that position not letting Hisashi step another foot closer to Izuku. I can't believe this is what had always happened when I left for work. My poor Izuku...

(12 Year Old Izuku POV [Middle School Izuku])

Finally. Someone had finally found out, and it was the person I wanted most to find out. Things would change now. Things would finally be normal. Or so I thought...

"Inko..." Hisashi said.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HISASHI?!" Inko yelled.

"Move out of the way Inko" He said firmly.

"NO!" Inko yelled.

"M-mom It's fine" I said in a quiet and weak voice.

"N-NO IT'S NOT FINE IZUKU! THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO YOU EVER SINCE YOU WERE 4 YEARS OLD! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I'M YOUR MOTHER! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ALL THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING!" Inko yelled.

"Inko move" Hisashi said.

"NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR IZUKU" She yelled.

Inko was now in tears. Tears rolling down her face. I could tell she felt so much guilt and betrayal. It was written all over her face. Honestly how could she take this much pain at once. Though, the question that was running through her head was "how could Izuku take this much pain."

After that day mom's been getting the same treatment I've been getting for all these years. Thank god it wasn't as much as I usually got. I guess he was going less hard on her, i'm glad he was though. Mom didn't deserve this. When mom would leave for work she'd drop me off for school so that I wouldn't get beat at home. I mean I still would but after school. I got bullied by Kacchan and two other boys which are sort of his "Friends" I guess. My mom got really concerned about the burns and scratches I came back with. It's great i'm good at making excuses or else she would have more stress to deal with.

 It's now been a week since mom found out. I'm walking back from school when I hear people cheering. I look over to see pro hero endeavor holding three men in his arms. They looked really beat up so I assumed  they must've been villains endeavor defeated. I see a huge crowd of reporters running to endeavor to get an interview and cameras clicking everywhere. Soon police came taking the three villains away while endeavor continued ignoring the reporters and whoever got in way. 

There was something I had to tell him. I desperately needed to tell someone. Anyone. Who better than one of the top 3 himself. I honestly thought All Might would be the perfect person to talk to about this, but since he's number one i'm assuming he's busy and has a tight schedule. I might not ever get this chance ever again. I have to ask endeavor. 

I waited until no one was left. The reporters left. The police left. Everyone was gone, now the only ones left were me and endeavor. Just as endeavor was about to take off I yelled for him to stop. 

"ENDEAVOR WAIT" I yelled.

"What do you want kid" He groaned in a clearly annoyed tone. 

"I-I need to talk to you about something, please..." I pleaded. 

"I have a tight schedule kid, get out of my way" He said pushing me onto the side.

"W-wait I-I"

"I need help..."