YOU LOOK BETTER IN PINK!

(Aizawa POV)

I was sitting up on a roof looking around for any signs of any villains... or this new vigilante.

I suddenly heard the sound of a bank alarm ringing. There's a robbery in progress.

I quickly ran to the bank to catch whoever was stupid enough to try and steal, but saw the situation was already handled. 

Looking at who caught the robber, I smirked. It was Egao.

This is too easy. I don't even have to try.

"Here you go sir" Egao said handing the bank owner back the sack filled with coins.

"Thank you!" The man said.

"No problem" Egao said.

He jumped onto a roof and my eyes followed.

Hmm...

I jumped into the same direction and once I jumped onto the roof I was met with something I hadn't expected. 

"What the- how did you know?" I asked.

"That's not important. Now tell me Eraserhead, why are you following me" Egao asked with his arms crossed.

"To invite you to a tea party. What do you think?" I said with sarcasm.

"Look, in my eyes you aren't a bad hero and I despise most of them so it's rare that I like you. I don't want to have to fight you Eraserhead" Egao said walking away.

This surprised me. Not only what he said surprised me but the way he said it. He didn't hate heroes. He despised them. Why?

"Well, why am I different from the heroes you "despise" Egao?" I asked stopping him.

"You're a hero that doesn't just save people for money or fame. You're a hero that doesn't lie. Not to mention, you fight quirkless and I think that's pretty cool" He said.

I stayed quiet for a moment before speaking again.

"You and your husband are real heroes" He finished off.

"How do you know about my husband?" I asked.

So few only knew about me and Hizashi.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" Egao said.

Oh god- that's Nezu's line.

One second he was serious and the next he was a complete idiot.

"Also can I have an autograph?" He asked.

"What-?" I asked.

"You guys are cool dudes!" He said with a thumbs up.

"Well, A real hero puts away threats and you are one. Since you like real heroes why don't you help one out so he can go back home and get some coffee?" I said getting my capture weapon ready.

"No thanks!" Egao said.

"I'm not asking!" I yelled.

"Neither am I!" He yelled as he started to run.

I activated my quirk and used it on him.

He began running roof-to-roof as I chased him. He was so fast... speed wasn't his quirk, I erased it.

His quirk must be strength then.

I sped up and threw my capture weapon at him and pulled him towards me. 

"Not so smart anymore huh? I got you" I smirked.

"Not really though!" He said.

"What do you me-" As I was in my words I noticed he was standing right in front of me, out of my capture weapon.