Welcomed?

(3rd Person POV)

The three punks laid on the ground unconscious. Eri ran over to Hitoshi and hugged his leg, while the boy just stared in pure shock and horror. Izuku easily defeated the group within seconds. 

"Y-your head is... bleeding" Hitoshi pointed, a worried expression on his face.

One of the men managed to bang Izuku's head against a metal rod.

Eri ran over to Izuku and hugged him. "I-I'm sorry! It's my fault!" She cried.

Izuku brushed his hand against her hair, in a calming way. "It's not. Just stay away from strangers" He brought his hand up to his head, blood staining his hands "It doesn't hurt. I'll be fine" Izuku said blankly.

"We can buy you some bandages... We're at the store anyways" Hitoshi said.

"I'm really oka-"

"You gotta stop saying that! Clearly, you're not. Even if it doesn't hurt it still needs to be treated. It can get infected. It's okay. You apart of our family now. You can ask us if you need anything" The purple haired boy reassured.

"Mhm..."

"Sure... family. Right" Izuku thought.

"What do we do with them..." Hitoshi asked, pointing at the unconscious men.

"Your parents and aunt is a hero... so mayb-"

"Right. I'm so stupid. How did I forget that" Hitoshi laughed, interrupting Izuku.

"Eri! Izuku! Hitoshi!" Nemuri yelled. "Where did they go..." She whispered.

Aizawa's purple haired copy poked his head out. "We're here!" He yelled.

"Oh! Shota and Hizashi are calling you guys! Are you guys done taking what you nee- AAAAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! IZUKU?! YOUR- YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING!" She yelled.

"HEAD?! BLEEDING?!" Hizashi yelled. The two men ran to the arts isle after hearing Nemuri's scream.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Aizawa yelled.

The three adults were shocked at the sight. A young girl was crying her eyes out, while a teenage boy had his head and fist bleeding, yet he looked completely unfazed. Behind that was three full grown men laying on the ground unconscious, slight blood marks and visible bruises spread across their faces.

Izuku pointed at the 3 men, unconscious on the floor "They tried taking Eri" He mumbled. Hizashi ran to get bandaids from one of the isles and pay for them, while Hitoshi was still frozen, trying to process what happened.

"But- who did this?!" Aizawa asked, looking down at the three men.

"Izuku... he kind of fought them" Hitoshi mumbled.

"Shit..." Izuku thought.

Aizawa stared at the 3 men, and back at Izuku "You... know how to fight?" He asked.

"I mean- not fight-fight  but just like- like self defense I guess..." Izuku mumbled.

"Your head is really bleeding har-"

"I'm okay"

"Well, Hizashi is getting you bandaids either way" Aizawa said poking his head out, peeking at the blonde haired man, who was at the front desk, paying.

A few minutes later Hizashi arrived with a pack of bandages.

Hizashi tightly secured the bandages over Izuku's head.