Apologies and Confessions

(3rd Person POV)

"Toga sweetie you came at the perfect time. We're having a field trip next week to the museum. You can ask your parents to sign the form. I'll send it to you after class. For the rest of you, I still haven't gotten all your forms turned in. I need those forms sent in by the end of the week or else you can't go. Midoriya! Your mom volunteered to come and help on the trip right? I just want to confirm again" The teacher ordered.

"Mom already signed my form... I don't really want to go now because of.. her. Maybe I could just pretend i'm sick" Izuku mumbled.

"Midoriya?"

"Midoriya can you hear me?"

Izuku quickly unmuted "Ah- yes! Sorry I zoned out. And y-yes she's coming" 

"Alright then!"

- 1 Week Later [Wednesday] -

"Izuku sweetie! Hurry! Today is the field trip!" Inko yelled rushing in.

"I feel horrible doing this but-..." Izuku thought.

"Mom... I-I don't- eughf- feel so good..." Izuku coughed.

"Oh dear... have you caught a cold?"

"I-I think so..."

"I'll go get the thermometer and check" Inko said rushing out.

"N-NO! I'M SURE I'M SICK! THERE'S NO NEED TO CHECK MOM!"

---

"Izuku are you faking your sickness so you can't go" Inko deadpanned.

Izuku jumped out of his blanket "N-no! O-of course not! I just-"

"Izuku you need to make friends. I don't know why you wanted to leave the friends you had at Aldera but that was a long time ago. I'm worried. You need to have friends Izuku. Please" She begged.

"No no it's not that! You don't understa-"

"No I don't but i'm going on that field trip to help your teacher and watch you! So please go and have fun! I want to see my boy enjoy himself" 

" 'Kay..." Izuku muttered.

Inko kissed Izuku's forehead and smiled "Thank you. Now go get ready. We're going to be late"

---

Izuku, Inko, Izuku's teacher and classmates have been touring the museum with a guide for about 1 and a half hours. Izuku was surprised Inko didn't notice Toga was there. She would've left or reacted harshly if she did see Toga.

Mrs.Katsuragi, Izuku's teacher, led everyone to the garden. Everyone was eating lunch on the picnic tables.

"H-hey Mrs.Katsuragi..." Izuku spoke quietly.

"Hm?" She asked.

"M-my lunch was in my bag b-but... I-I left it in the entrance. It's not t-too far. I'll quickly run and get it"

"I can come with you if you like Midoriya" Katsuragi offered. Izuku gave her a reassuring smile "Thank you but i'll be okay"

Izuku ran back into the building as Inko watched. Inko walked to Katsuragi, who explained where he was going. Still, Inko didn't feel safe about him leaving alone. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw a figure skipping not too far behind Izuku. Inko quickly dropped her bag, running back as Mrs.Katsuragi continued yelling for Inko, concerned about her rash behavior. 

Meanwhile, Izuku was walking down the halls of the museum unaware of the girl quietly following behind him. Izuku ran to the cubbies where everyone hung their bags and took his. He turned around and bumped into a girl.