I'll Do It Kacchan...

(12 Year Old Izuku POV [Middle School])

After the sludge villain attack everything's been going normal. When I mean normal I mean everything has been going the same as usual. Beat at home. Bullied at school. Same thing. 

I'm at school doing a test. Kacchan and the two goons are looking at my test paper. Great. They've been looking at all my test papers during class. I'm starting to wonder how the teacher hadn't noticed. 

I finish my test and put my paper on the teacher's desk. A second later Kacchan and his two goons do the same. 

I walk out of the classroom after the teacher dismisses us. I was running out of the school so I wouldn't bump into anyone, but ended up getting pushed into a locker by one of the goons. 

"Well, well, pathetic quirkless little Midoriya" One of the goons said.

"H-hey, I-I sort of h-h-have to go home early today or m-my mom might get worried" I said trying to slip away.

"Oh what are you gonna do, go run over to your mommy and cry?" The other goon said kicking me across the floor.

"P-please stop it" I squeaked out.

The two bullies kept pushing me around and kicking me. Soon another familiar raspy voice came in.

"Oi what are you two doing?" Bakugo asked walking over to the goons.

"Nothing, just playing around with the nerd" One of the goons spoke.

While the three were talking I tried sneaking away. I slowly started crawling away from them.

"Oi where do you think you're going?" Bakugo asked walking my way.

"K-kacchan I-I have to g-go" I said in a quiet voice.

One of the goons was then walking towards me. He lifted me by the collar and held me up.

"Try getting out Midoriya" The goon said lifting me by the collar.

"P-please s-stop!" I said trying to get out.

I just watched as the three kept laughing at me. 

"L-let me go!" I said.

"Or what?" The goon said holding my collar tighter.

"P-please I-I can hardly b-breathe" I said in a small shaky voice.

"You think we care?" The other goon from the back said.

"P-please l-l-let me go!" I said a bit louder.

"Like we're gonna" Said Bakugo.

The three of them just laughed.

(12 Year Old Bakugo POV [Middle School])

The nerd's so fucking stupid! He keeps saying "I want to be a hero". How the fuck is he supposed to be a hero if he can't even get out of this?! Tch, useless and weak Deku.

"Let me go..." Izuku said a bit angry and under his breath.

"Yeah right!" The goon said as he laughed.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I SAID LET ME GO!" Izuku yelled causing the goon to let go of him and everyone to flinch back.

"What the fuck..." I said quietly.

I never heard Deku cuss and yell that loud. I'm not gonna lie, it was sort of scary hearing Deku like that. Judging the expressions on my goons faces they seemed scared and shocked too.

(12 Year Old Izuku POV [Middle School])

I realised what I had just said and quickly put my hands over my mouth.

"I-I'm sorry I-I d-didn't mean t-" I said trying to apologize to get cut off by one of the goons.

"Y-you think you can speak back to us n-nerd?!" Yelled one of the goons pushing me into a locker.

"I-I'm really s-sorry" I said now crying.

"Sorry won't do anything" Bakugo said kicking me across the floor.

The three of them just kept beating me up till I was extremely hurt.

"W-what did I ever do to you Kacchan?" I said in a shaky voice as I coughed blood.

I had no response. Instead he just punched me in the stomach causing me to cough more blood. 

"I-If I d-did something I-I'm sorry..." I said in a weak voice.

"Shut up nerd! If you're trying to make me feel guilty it won't work" He said.

I wasn't trying to make him feel guilty at all. All i've ever wanted from him was to be his friend.

"I-I just wanna be friends with you Kacchan..." I said with a small weak smile.

"I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU" Bakugo said as he pushed me to the ground.

They continued to beat me up. It was painful. What was more painful were the words they were saying to me. It was like they were stabbing me with insults. I had enough. Pain at home, pain at school, pain EVERYWHERE I go. I just want it to be over. I'm done.

(12 Year Old Bakugo POV [Middle School])

"I'll do it Kacchan..." Izuku said with a grin.

Do what? Why the fuck is he smiling like that... Usually his smiles are either sweet and annoying, but this smile... it just creeped me out. "I'll do it Kacchan..." His voice, the smile it sent chills down my spine. Why?

"You'll do what deku?" I asked in a tone that showed I had no interest when really I was curious to find out what he meant.

"I'll do it..." Izuku said with the same grin plastered to his face.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? 

"DO WHAT?" I yelled getting more pissed he wasn't giving a proper answer.

"I'll do it..." Was all he said as he turned his back and walked away.

I noticed my hand shaking. Stop being scared about that nerd. He's just a stupid Deku. What did he mean by "I'll do it..."?

I was talking with the two goons when I heard screams coming from outside the school. Me and the two goons ran outside and saw all the students either crying or screaming. I ran over to some random girl who was in tears screaming with a look of horror on her face.

"Oi what the hell is going on?!" I asked.

She didn't seem to give much of an answer. Instead she pointed up? Now that I think of it everyone was looking up. I looked where her finger was pointing and saw something...falling from the sky. What is that? I squinted my eyes to get a better view of the falling object. I saw what was falling and knew exactly what he meant before. A flash of guilt, worry, and regret went over my face. I ran as fast as I could to catch the falling figure.

"DEKU!"

.

.

.

Hey, hope you liked this chapter and how my story is going so far! ❤