7. „Sometimes I'm just a horny, little mess."

After breakfast Peter said goodbye to me, because he was going to go on a school trip for a few days.
„Good luck with Nat." He said after hugging me.
„Shut up, Pete. But thanks anyways." I said blushing a little.
Then I went back to my room and took a shower, because I could still smell the alcohol on me.

In the evening, Fury called us in the conference room.
„I need everyone for a mission except Natasha and Y/n."

„Why?" Nat and I asked at the same time. 

„I just don't need everyone and I know you're best friends so you can have fun together." Fury said.

Fun together?
I started smirking.
I mean... why not?

Wanda who was standing next to me, started chuckling.
„Seriously Wands, stop reading my mind." I whispered to her.

„Okay, I want all of you, except Nat and Y/n, to be ready in an hour. Pack for a few days." Fury said.

I helped Wanda to pack her stuff.
„So, are you going to make a move on Nat?" She asked, while she was looking for her sweatpants.
„What?! No... She doesn't like me like that."

„I think you should risk it. Or you could start with telling her that you're a lesbian. I mean you're still best friends, and don't you think she should know." Wanda looked at me meaningfully.

„Yeah... maybe."
Definitely not.

Wanda nudged me. „Oh, come on."

„You two have the tower for yourself. Nobody else is going to be here. I mean... you could do things." Sie added with a smirk.

„Shut up! Why do you think, we would..."

„First of all, you are as red as a tomato right now. Second of all, I can read minds, Y/n. I can read minds. And I've read your mind a lot of times. A lot."

I buried my face in a cushion.
„That shit's embarrassing."

„No, Y/n. You can't choose, who you're falling for. And most people desire sex, so that's not embarrassing either. If I'm being honest, I miss sex too sometimes. I haven't had sex in months and sometimes I'm just a horny, little mess. I guess, if I'm not gonna have a one-night-stand in the next two weeks, I'm going to die."

I lifted my face from the cushion and looked at Wanda surprised but also amused.
„I didn't really need to know that, but I appreciate your honesty."
A few second later, I burst out laughing.

„Go on, Y/n. Make fun of me, while I'm trying to hype you up." Wanda said, sounding offended, but I could see, how hard she was trying not to laugh too.

Suddenly my phone rang. „Y/n, whatever you and Wanda are talking about up there, can wait! We want to go. Tell her to come now." Fury said and hang up.

„You have to go now. Fury's angry." I said, still chuckling.
I went with her downstairs. Nat was also there, saying goodbye to the others.
When I had wished good luck to everyone, Wanda gave me a hug and whispered: „Make a move."

I can't make a move. She doesn't like me back and I'm a bottom anyway.
Wanda just rolled her eyes and all of them got in a truck and drove away.
Nat and I were alone.