8. Talking and blushing

The next morning I woke up and didn't open my eyes at first. I could feel, that my head was still in Nat's lap. She was stroking my cheek with her thumb. I opened my eyes. Nat was looking at me with en expression I couldn't read. She slowly stopped stroking me and removed her hand from my cheek.

I could see that she was blushing a little.
„How long have you been awake already?" I asked sleepily.
„About an hour."
„What?!Why didn't you get up?"
„Oh, uhm... I didn't want to wake you up and I like watching you sleep. You look so cute."

„Thanks." I pulled myself up and placed a little kiss on her cheek.

Our eyes met. I could stare in those eyes forever.
We looked each other in the eyes for minutes. My breathing was getting heavier and I could see her pupils growing wider.

And then I got nervous and pulled away.
Nat cleared her throat. „I'm going to train the whole afternoon. Alone, if that's okay. I have some stuff to think about."

„Yeah, sure. No problem. But what do you need to think about?"
„Oh, you know. Nothing important."

„How dare use my own spells against me, Romanoff." I said.
„You should stop watching Harry Potter." Nat smirked and went in her room, to get ready for training.

I made myself some breakfast, even though it was already time for lunch.
In my room, I lay comfortable in my bed, with a coffee and a book. I spent the whole afternoon reading The Falling in Love Montage (This book is really good btw).

At about six o'clock, Nat came in my room. She was wearing black sports leggings and a sports bra and she was all sweaty.
Oh, she's so hot.

„I'm not the only one with a staring problem."

„I'm not staring." I said quickly and looked at my socks.
„Yeah, and your socks are suddenly so interesting, sure. Anyways, should we go to our favourite bar tonight? We haven't been there in weeks."

„I'm up for it."
„Good. See you later." Nat smiled and left my room.

I first finished my chapter, then I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. I shaved my armpits and after a little bit of thinking I decided to shave my private area too. Just in case.

After showering, I wrapped at first my body and then my hair in a towel.
What the fuck should I wear?

I looked trough my clothes and didn't really find anything. Only when I looked though them again, I pulled out some black pants, a black blazer and a white shirt. When I had put them on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know.

I was freaking out, so I called Wanda, hoping she had time.
„Y/n, is everything okay?" I heard her through the phone.
„Yes, do you have a few minutes?"
„Yeah, sure. I'm in a hotel right now, waiting and doing nothing."
Good.

I switched to video call. „Nat and I are going to our favourite bar tonight. I found something I would like to wear, but I don't know."
Wanda squealed. „Okay show me."

I switched to the front camera, so she could see me in the mirror.
After a few seconds, Wanda said: „You look great, Y/n. But open another button of your shirt."

I did, what she said.
„And another one."
So I opened another one.
„And another one."

„Wands, are you serious?! My boobs are going to be totally visible."
I heard Wanda sighing on the other side of the phone. „That's the whole point, Y/n. Nat is a lesbian."