Life in Hell

Seokjin was trow into dim light prison chamber. He wish that he was alone in the small room, but he's not alone. In fact there's two other prisoner inside. Seokjin look behind to see two muscle man that smirking evilly At him. Seokjin can only gulp. He just put his head down. He doesn't want to see those evilly eyes.

"Sir, you two can sleep again. I won't be a bothered" he said as his still not looking at them.

"Do you want to sleep with us?" ask the taller man Seokjin shake his head.

"What you don't want to sleep with us, your so un grateful, bitch" said the other man. Seokjin close his eyes and bite his lips. He was trembling In fear.

The two didn't say a word, the taller man pull his chin up.

"Wow I never saw a man, with such beauty"

That night seokjin was raped by those man. And I wasn't the last he was raped for months. He felt so numb, he wanted to be dead. Seokjin got pregnant but eventually to those men, but he has miscarriage because those men, doesn't stop fucking him. He was just 18th years old and he experience being pregnant And have a miscarriage.

The guards at the prison pity this young man. So they didn't give him a roommate at his cell. Seokjin was grateful at them.
He thought his life will be a living hell, inside the prison. He under go the counselling, he Was starting to pity himself, he was stress and having a phobia to everyone. He doesn't eat or drink. He was like a plain and lifeless doll that looking beyond the window.

But someone came for him, he didn't though that someone will still care for him. That someone will help him, to face his demons.

"Jinnie, Is Dr. Morgan. Someone wants to see you" said the doctor to seokjin lifeless form. He just sit there and waiting for the god of death to take him. So he will be happy and at peace.

The door open, reveling a man at his 20's he look at seokjin with a pity on his eyes. He slowly came to him and hold his cold hands.

"Jinnie, Taehyung hyung is here. I'm sorry I was so late, I could prevent this from happening if I only new about this" said Taehyung. A drop of tears roll on seokjin eye's, he stared down the man that is kneeling and holding his hands.

"Hyu-ng?" He said as he almost whisper.

Taehyung look up at seokjin pale face.

"Jinnie, I'm so sorry" said Taehyung as he hug him tight. Seokjin can only do is to cry.

" I promise, i will get you out of here."said Taehyung.

"Thank you hyung" seokjin slowly said.

"Your welcome"he said.

Seokjin begun to have hope after Taehyung came. But it was all shutter when he heard from the prison guard that Mr. Kim Taehyung went overseas and couldn't come to visit him.

Seokjin feel so hopeless again, is he indeed destind to suffer. He started to feel gloomy again. After two years he got a parole, because of his goodmoral in the prison.

He wanted to object because, he doesn't have a life outside this prison bars. He has no family to go to, he has no other life that this. Seokjin was afraid at the world. Afraid of everyone. He knows eventually he will die when he goes out the prison. Seokjin was ready. He give up long time ago.

Seokjin sign papers.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim, your now officially free" said the director of the prison.

"Thank you so much" he said. He and the director shake hands and seokjin was assisted by the guards out side the prison.

He was waiting for the prison bus that will take him to the city.

The bus door open and he hope inside the bus.

Seokjin became a gloomy and quiet man since he was imprison, unlike before he always happy and always see the good side of life.

He was awaken with his thoughts because the driver step on the break without saying anything.

"Is there something wrong?" He ask the driver.

"Get off"

"What! Why?" Seokjin was stun.

"Just get off my bus you, murderer" said the driver seokjin was frozen. Seokjin was drag out at the bus. The bus driver push to hard he stumble his head to a rock. Then the driver drove off.

Seokjin was so dizzy because of the impact of his head, the blood started to drift on his forehead.

He was loosing consciousness as he heard a car park near him and someone came out at the car.

Then the man said "your still alive, Good! Because my revenge has not yet started" said the man that he once love. After that he fainted.