Are you sure your okay?

After eating, hoseok give seokjin some towels and soap to clean himself. Seokjin took out his rag clothes from his backpack. It was an old clothes that he got from the jail.

"For goodness, what kind of clothes is that. I'm sorry but I won't let you wear that, it's so dirty. Your so lucky were almost the same size" said Hoseok as he open his cabinet. He got a set of pajamas, he gave it to seokjin.

"Wear this" he said.

Seokjin shake his head."but, I can still were my clothes."

"No, butts. Just go in the shower. I will lend you everything you need. Okay! I'm your friend remember" said Hoseok with a smile.

Seokjin eye's begun to water. He didn't know that he will meet someone like him.

"Aish! Jinnie don't cry. Just take a warm bath and relax. Okay"

He smile and just nod. "Thank you so much, hobi"

"Your welcome, don't cry okay. Your gonna make me cry also" he said said.

Seokjin went to the bathroom smiling.

He took a long bath, because this is the first time after 2 years that he has a proper bath. It was refreshing and feels so good. It was already 12 am when he finished. He ware the pajama that hoseok gave him. It was loose, because Seokjin became skinny when he was in jail.

He smile again.

"We should sleep jinnie. Tomorrow I will explain everything that you need to know in our job"

"Okay! Thank you" said seokjin.

"Have a sweet dreams jinnie"

"You too hobi, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

And the two sleep peaceful.

********

THE NEXT DAY.

Seokjin woke up at 5, When Hoseok saw him he told him he should sleep because they were in the nightshift. So seokjin sleep again.

He woke up at 10am, hoseok is already cooking for them.

Hoseok saw seokjin getting up.

"Jinnie, good morning. Have a sit" said Hoseok. Jin follow.

"I cook just eggs, bacon and toast. Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah! That's fine I will eat everything that you Cook"smile jin.

"Wow really? Don't worry I will cook steak for lunch."

"Steak?" Ask Seokjin. It was a long time ago, since he ate steak and it was their first date. Seokjin never tasted any fancy food. He always save money for college.

He dream to study in college. He was doing fine, until the incident happen. It made him a prisoner. His dreams was long vanished when he step on his prison cell.

Seokjin hot tears flow, those memories is so painful to him.

"Shit! Jinnie why are you always crying? Did I did something wrong?"

Seokjin shake his head "I'm just happy"he lie.

"Uh! You should smile when your happy. I don't know what you went through. But I promise you. From now on. You got a friend that will stand by your side. I promise"

"Thank you"

"By the way, how old are you?"

"I'm 20"

"Woah! Your so young. From now on I will be your hyung" said Hoseok. "Let's eat jinnie"

Seokjin nod and started eating. He was happy that he meet hoseok but his still hesitant if he will tell him everything.

Then the afternoon past, hoseok instructed him about to do's and don't of their job.

Seokjin was wearing their uniform.

"Wow, jinnie you looks so good" said hoseok

"Thank you hyung"he shyly response.

"Let's go" hoseok said.

They went to the lobby of the hotel.

Hoseok gather backdoor staff.

"Good morning everyone, on the behalf of the housekeeping department. I like to welcome Mr. Kim Seokjin. He will be a housekeeper. Mr. Lee know about it"

Everyone clap as they welcome jin.

"He should be a receptionist"said one of the lady.

"Yeah! I'm sure he will gather a lot of guess in this hotel" said by a man.

Seokjin begun to blush.

"Stop, teasing him. Let's go back to work" said Hoseok.

Seokjin felt so welcome, he just wish that they won't know his past.

Seokjin was cleaning the lobby, because they don't have to much guest.
He was finish and was going to the stock room. When the villain came.

Out of the blue Jimin came dashing towards him, then he splash him a coffee To his face.

Seokjin was shock, he wipe the coffee in with his hand

"That coffee is so tasteless like you. Now clean it" said jimin and then he leaves.

Hoseok saw it all. He came to with the towel, he help seokjin wipe his face with the towel

"Fuck that bitch, that ignorant and slut Is getting on my nerves. He really hates everyone here" said Hoseok.

Especially me.

"Hobi hyung please lower your voice. They might here you" said seokjin that is still wiping his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Dont worry hyung I just got wet".

"But are you sure your alright?"

"Yes, no need to worry. And don't tell it to anyone. Okay."

"Okay, let's go to the locker"

"But, I should clean it first"

"No need I will tell the others to clean it"

"Don't worry I will clean it" a young lady came with cleaning materials in her hand.

"Thanks"

"No problem" said the young lady.

*******

You really inspired me so much..

I love you all.