2 years just past and you become this dumb

Seokjin felt something cold In his face, he felt his shaky. He was so curious, so he open his eyes and look in shock. He was on the floor of a car and a bottle of water was splashing on his face. He hold his head because it's started to hurt again. He sit down on the floor of the car not looking around then he eventually crawl himself up to sit on the car seat. He hold on something hard. He didn't react much, he just sit.

"Oh! Your up. I thought your dead"said a cold voice. Seokjin look around just to see his ex lover on left side of the seat. Seokjin gulp. After 2 years he developed fear at him. He move to the other side of the car, he wanted to get out. But how all the car doors are lock.

"You, think you can get away that easily. Huh!" Said Jungkook as he look at seokjin with fire on his eyes. He slowly move to seokjin place. He move his face near seokjin, that is closing his eyes.

"What do you want?" Seokjin said as his eyes were still close.

"I want revenge, did you know that my father died. Because of you? " Said the mad Jungkook. Seokjin eyes open.

"What! He died?" He ask.

"Yes, he died and your happy now. Huh" said Jungkook.

"I'm not, who the hell tell you I'm happy of someone's death. If he didn't push himself on the stair he will be still alive"explain Seokjin.

"Fuck you seokjin, you still insisting that my father did that to himself." Jungkook slap seokjin. "Your despicable. Seokjin. As part of my vengeance your going to work for me. I'm going to make you pay"Jungkook growl.

"What? What did you say?"

"2 years just past and you become this dumb, you can't understand what I said"

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but I can't"

Jungkook laugh as he mock seokjin "Fuck seokjin, do you think anyone Will accept an ex convict like you? Your going to suffer either way. So pick your choice, come with me or go back to the orphanage that will not want you"

Seokjin stop in the moment and think, Jungkook was right either way he will suffer, and he's still not sure if they want him back. Jungkook move away from seokjin and still waiting for his response.

"Okay, I accept your offer" said seokjin calmly.

Jungkook smirk. "Okay, from now on you will call me Mr. Jeon. And the first thing you will clean at my hotel is me and Jimin's  Room. You know we just fuck this morning,  the bedsheet are all cover with our cum. You better clean it properly."said Jungkook that want seokjin to be uneasy. But to his suprise he seokjin didn't show emotion. He was just looking straight at the window.

*******
A/n

(This is the start of Jungkook vengeance)

Sorry for the short update.