START OF SOMETHING

A/N
Because you give this book 10k reads, here is my promise. But I the other chapter will be tomorrow. Because I'm still coughing. My throat hurts.

****

Seokjin wake up that night, his tears felt down on his face. He felt it all the anger, the sadness and at last he finally feel at peace. Finally he said it.

He said it to Jungkook's face. Finally he felt the freedom. He felt happy now.

Seokjin didn't realize that Yoongi is now hugging him. He just let his tears loose. In Yoongi's arms.

He felt the warmth and the security, that once felt in Jungkook's arms.

Seokjin suddenly push Yoongi aside. Because he remembered the warmth that gave him but he also put him in a cold prison in the end.

"I---mm sorry, Seokjin. I was just carried away when you cry." Yoongi apologize.

Seokjin felt guilty, because Yoongi only want him to help. But he couldn't trust someone. He doesn't want to be betrayed again.

"I'm also sorry, I push you. Because you know I really do-" Yoongi sit on the edge of the bed and stop Seokjin speak. He put his finger to Seokjin mouth.

"I know, jinnie. You don't have to explain anything. Remember I'm your friend you can trust me. I felt sorry what I did to you. I shouldn't let you done that. I'm sorry "

"Don't worry hyung, I'm fine. I'm also kind of relief after I done that. I want to tell him that even before but I have no courage"

"I promise you, you won't do anything after this. We will just see the downfall of the Infamous Jeon Jungkook and his pet Park Jimin."

"Are you going to destroy them? Is their any other way? Maybe-"

"No, jinnie. They need to pay. What they done to you and what they did to my father and also my mother"

Seokjin sigh. Yoongi saw it. "Jinnie, you shouldn't worry, even if I want to get revenge on them. I won't do something stupid. Just trust me okay. Don't worry you done your part"

Seokjin begin to smile a little. He doesn't know why? But he believe this man. He believe and he's slowly giving him his trust.

"Yes, you just have to smile like that, put your worries to me"

Yoongi was shock when seokjin hug him.

"Thank you" seokjin whisper.

"Let's go have dinner, I'm sure your hungry now. Your been asleep for 6 hours" said Yoongi.

Seokjin nod.

Then Yoongi grab seokjin hands and guided him to the dining table.

*******

"Where are we going, Mr. Kim" said Hoseok that was clueless as Taehyung grab his hands and walk the towards his car.

"Your looking for Jinnie right?"

"Yes, I wanted to see him. I want to make sure that he is okay!"

"Where now going to Yoongi hyung's mansion"

"What? Yoongi hyung? You know him?"

"Yes, I know him"

"I know him too" said Hoseok. "But! Why he's with jinnie?" Hoseok ask.

"I still don't know, but we will fine out as soon we get there" explain Taehyung.

"Okay!"

********

"Fuck me Jungkook" said Jimin as he went to Jungkook office.

"Fuck your horny hormones, Jimin. Can't you see I'm busy" said Jungkook that still looking for documents

"Busy? Busy on what? We can just fuck of a half hour. Please"

"Shut up Jimin. Didn't you know Yoongi hyung will sue me. So shut up. I need to fine it."

"Sue you, with what? Your so funny jungkook. How you got fooled so easily"

"You, Don't understand. I know Yoongi hyung. He will not stop until he get what he want"

"Just give him what he want" said Jimin as he cross his army.

"Fuck Jimin, are you dumb? You know I can't give him this. This hotel, all my asset's and my power" shouted Jungkook.

"That's all your so worry about? You know you still have me. I can still gave you everything. Power, money.everything you want"

"but you can't give me the most important that I want in my life" Jungkook whispered

"Problem solve. Now fuck me. I want to have a child"

"Huh! Why all of a sudden?"

"Just do it, were not going to use condoms now"

"I still have so much To do. We can do it now. Here in your office."

"No!" Jungkook almost scream.

"No, huh! Do you want to see the video? I can play it for you" Jimin is going to grab his phone.

Jungkook, lunch himself to Jimin and he grab Jimin's phone and throw it into pieces.

Jimin just smile. "You know I have plenty of copy of that" said Jimin laughing.

"Fuck you, Jimin."

"So what, it's gonna be?do what I said and your secret is safe. But betray me you will suffer the consequence"

*******
Hope you enjoy my update.

Stay tune for another one.