TAEHYUNG

Note:
I know you like double update, hahahaha! So I will give it to you.

Thanks for the 500 followers.
Love you all.

********
"What are you doing here!" Yoongi stand up from his sit. His glaring at Jungkook.

"I'm here for Seokjin. Where is he?" Jungkook did answer to Yoongi he just look at Hoseok.

"You fucking bastard" Yoongi can't stop his feelings he punch Jungkooks face.

"Hyung" shouted Hoseok as he hold his hands so he can't punch Jungkook again.

"Let go, hobi. This bastard needs a lesson"

"No hyung, stop. Seokjin won't be so happy. If he see you like this" said Hoseok. Yoongi came to his senses and begin to fell calmer.

"How could you do this to Him, I though you love him. Why you just stand there and do nothing. I know your a great man before Jungkook, but why you this happened. Seokjin is not the only that get hurt but also Taehyung, He lost his life because of your fucking boyfriend destroy my home. Tell me now why should I let you talk to him. You done so much! You broke him many times. Please go home to your fucking boyfriend and just wait for the warrant of arrest" Yoongi said with his stern voice.

*******

At the moment Seokjin was dreaming.

He was on the orphanage.

It look like the time when him and Taehyung was still here.

He smile when he saw the swing He remembered Taehyung always push his back so the swing can sway back and forth.
The two of them are happy.

Seokjin didn't saw that Taehyung is with him.

"Hey!" Said Taehyung. Seokjin smile as he look at him.

"Hello! Hyung how are you? Are you okay?" Said the worry Seokjin.

Taehyung smile "I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'm good" said Taehyung.

"That's good to here, Yoongi hyung didn't answer me when I ask where are you" Seokjin pout.

Taehyung smile with a little tear in his eyes.

"Why are you crying hyung?" Ask the worry Seokjin.

"Uhm! This is nothing. I'm just happy to see you Jinnie"

"I'm happy too, I will tell Hoseok hyung to bring me to you when I woke up"

"Do you this is a dream?"

"Yes, offcourse it's a dream I know I'm in the hospital. And your also in the hospital right"

"Yes, your really a bright kid jinnie. I want to be with you. But I can't"

"What? Are you talking about?" Seokjin tears flowdown.

Taehyung put his right hands to his cheek.

"I'm sorry jinnie. I didn't make it. I wanted to fight but my body can't take it. I'm just saying goodbye to you. I hope you will be happy. And I will be always in your heart. I love you my jinnie"

Seokjin holds Taehyung hands.

"Hyung, don't leave me"

Taehyung smile and said "don't trust ---------" then Taehyung disappear.

******

"Hyyuuuunggg" seokjin shouted.

The three men outside panicked.

Yoongi open the door just to see the fully awoken seokjin crying.

"Tae tae hyung leave me" he mumble

**********

Please don't come for me.

I don't want to kill a character.

Sorry!

Lol I hope you like it

It's another double update