STAY AWAY

Jungkook eye's widen. He stand up and rush to Seokjin to hug him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so happy your alive. Jinnie" he said while he was crying.

But Seokjin push him.

"Don't touch me, with your dirty hands Jungkook" with his cold voice and his piercing stare.

"What? Why?" Jungkook was puzzle why Seokjin was acting so cold.

"Why? Are you dumb. Your asking me why? Fuck you. I almost die because of you. I know that you plan to kill me with your crazy boyfriend" seokjin almost scream.

"No, I didn't know what are you talking about. Did you know I'm looking for you?"

"Why didn't you ask your psycho boyfriend where I am? Huh! Stop pretending your innocent. You know jungkook. I still love you. That's why I came here. I let you do those fucking things to me. You let me believe that I don't have a place to go. That no one will want me. That no one will want an ex-convict like me. You make me feel like I'm so worthless. You know I'm just an orphan, I never know my parents and that I only have you. But what did you do? You make me a criminal. You didn't believe anything I say. You know what hurt me the most is, when you look me with those piercing eyes. That eyes that want me dea-" seokjin didn't finished what he was saying he fainted. Yoongi catch him.

"I can't believe you will end like this Jungkook. Just your father. Your so dumb you know. You got the most precious price the man that could ever have. But you choose a stone instead of a diamond. Where going to file a case. Expect the papers tomorrow. Goodbye" said Yoongi. While carrying the sleeping seokjin.

Jungkook was left stun. He can't believe what just happened. Why it leads to this.

********

"I'm sorry jinnie" he whispered to seokjin ears.

Then he grab his phone to his pocket and dial a number.

"Hello? Yoongi hyung. Why did you call?" Ask the man on the other side of the phone.

"I need your help Taehyung" he said.

"What happened! To Jinnie?"said the worry Taehyung.

"Pack your things, your moving at my house. I need you to leave that damn hotel."

"But hyung, you know I can't leave. You know I have to protect Him"

"Fuck! Taehyung. Did you know the one that you will protect almost died. Because of your evil hyung?"

"What?"

"Just go, to the address I will send you. Seokjin is here" said Yoongi as he end the call.

********

"Jimmmminnnn" Jungkook shout as he walked to the door of their penthouse.

"What?"Jimin Scream back.

"I want to end this. This fucking lie. We never love each other. We just had sex. That's all"

Jimin's eye's redden with anger. He stood up at the bed and he slap Jungkook hard.

"Fuck! Are you saying that you didn't love me? Huh! Don't forget I know your little secret. Kookie"

Jungkook didn't speak.

"I know what happened that night." Jimin smirk

"Your the one who should be in bars not your little lovers of yours. So stop being so being a bastard and do what I say"Jimin smile. He knew that he wins in this argument. And Jungkook will never leave him. Ever.

A/N

I know you will be asking for another update.

So here it is.