I forgive you

*******

After Jimin got what he wanted. He kiss Jungkook's temple and move to the bathroom.

He took a shower and dress nicely. He look at the sleeping Jungkook.

Remember You don't need anyone but me jungkook. It's time to make a another action. This time I will win for sure. Just sleep my love and I will handle everything.

Jimin march his way outside the hotel and made his way towards his car.

Then he dial, something.

It ring 3 times before an old man answered.

"HELLO" he said.

"Hello, father I'm coming home right now. I need to talk to you."

"Okay! Be careful drivi-" Jimin didn't let his father speak he just end the call.

You mess up with a wrong man Seokjin. Let's see how long you will last. Your just lucky that Min Yoongi save you. You should be dead. You just ruin my happiness. Jimin gritted his teeth.

But I won't let you win this time.

******
Taehyung came with hoseok. They park his car. And hoseok was s amaze how the mansion of Yoongi is so huge and looks so classy.( Sorry I'm so poor in description, just imagine a huge Victoria era mansion. Thats what it looks like)

"Hyung, it's not time to be amaze. Jinnie needs us. Let's go" said Taehyung. Hoseok nod.

They went inside hoseok was more amaze to see the interior of the mansion.

Then Taehyung call Yoongi on his phone.

"Where here, hyung?"

"Okay, just ask the maids where's the kitchen"said Yoongi.

"Okay" then Taehyung hung up and hurry ask a staff where's the kitchen. And started to walk without hoseok.

"Hey, Mr. Taehyung wait" shouted hoseok. Then Taehyung stop.

"I'm sorry hoseok hyung, I just wanted to see Seokjin so bad" Taehyung confess.

"It's fine, Don't worry about. Just stay calm. Okay! You will see him" hoseok assured.

Taehyung smile. "Let's go" he said.

The two follow the staff. And hoseok can't stop wondering what's the connection of seokjin and Taehyung. He so worried about little jinnie. Is he his new lover? Or something. I know they aren't related. But why he's like this?

Hoseok was pull in reality when a staff push the door open.

Taehyung eye's went teary as he saw Seokjin sipping the soup slowly. Taehyung run over him not minding Yoongi that sit beside Seokjin.

He embrace him so tight.

"Jinnie, I'm glad that your safe. I'm so sorry I didn't protect you for the second time. I'm so sorry Jinnie please forgive me. I'm sorry" Taehyung plead.

Then Taehyung felt something wet on his shirt. He break the hug to see Seokjin crying. It make him cry also.

"I'm so sorry" Taehyung said while crying.

Yoongi take hoseok with him as they left the two in the room.

"I forgive you hyung, I shouldn't be mad at you. I know that Jimin only use you. They deserve to be punish"

"Yes, He and Jungkook should be behind bars after what they done to you. I promise you that you will have the justice you deserve"

"Thank you hyung, I'm glad to see you. I'm also glad to meet yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung. Im so happy right now"

"I'm glad your happy Jinnie, I promise you will never be alone. We are all here for you."

"Thank you hyung" seokjin hug again Taehyung and Taehyung hug him back.

*******

Jimin is now leaving his home, he hated going there. He and his parents was not close, they were close to Taehyung more than their own son. But still they help Jimin dealing with his problems.

Jimin was on his car on his way to Jungkook's. When someone ring his phone. He answer it.

"Hello" he said.

"Everything is ready sir"

"Good, you can proceed now"

"Yes, sir"

Then Jimin hang up the call.

Seokjin just wait for the show.i know you will like it. It's full of explosion. Then Jimin laugh so evilly.

*******
I'm so sorry for the delay of this chapter.

I'm just busy.

I love you Angels