Prologue

Humans

We are humans. We're all the same, no matter how hard you try to deny it. Trying to understand something we aren't supposed to, or advancing in terms of technology so we'd run out of supplies to live in the future.

If I had to describe humans with one word, it'd be ignorant for sure.

The way I see it, humans are nothing more than slaves of knowledge and power. People in the everyday life are all selfish deep down, every last one of them are doing something only for themselves. They might deny it, then return home and question if they really are heartless.

Those without souls are truly free. Free of the chains of society to pursue  nirvana. Even if they are truly free, they don't understand themselves nor do anyone understands them.

Since birth, our dates were sealed to become a slaved to something. Family, royalty, children, power, knowledge.....you can't tell me you've never followed orders to at least a single one of these. If so you have my respect, no one has been able to break free of the chains of society yet.

There's a lot of things I don't understand. First of all, gods don't exist and never have they ever existed. Don't believe me? Well the sun is the closest thing to a god yet it's literally just a mass heat, get close to it and all that'll be left is an empty void. Let's say the gods do exist, why do you think they haven't came down to earth yet and saved us all from diseases?

Humans have lives, worthless ones at that. No one ever would want to help us, becuase we're too weak.

It's bad to run away from your problems,  there's always someone else to blame once you've fled from the scene. We humans value our lives more than anything, but really what we don't realize is that by living we're slowly dying each millisecond on the clock.

Education is so strict these days, they never let you have a bit of fun during lectures to the point it can be considered as discrimination. It's no wonder people are getting dumber and dumber each day, it's because of schools isn't it? Think about it, the people who are currently making technological advancements likely graduated from university or even college, do they ever think about the fact that the route they're heading down is all leading to our demise?

We're forced to adjust into modern day society as a being who cares for only themselves, and I am no exception. You learn all this from birth, you become a slave from birth.

Those who fail to adjust become 'criminals'. Have they ever wondered what that word even meant? I get it, it's law but only by their standards. I guarantee if I said this in public I'd be arrested immediately for exposing the hard truth.

Life is nothing but misery, you're made to die and nothing more. You want to live life like how you want to, but society never allows it even though one day you'll be nothing but a corpse.

To ordinary people, death is something to be feared while others think it's a blessing.

There are many, many reasons to dislike the human race. Unfortunately you can't vent out your anger no matter how hard you try. Humans will always stay the same because society doesn't allow you to change, it's been this way forever now.

Society......I wish it never existed. The world would so much of a better place without this concept.

"A letter, probably some prank by a salesman or something again...."