Chapter 1.2

A day no one wanted but was received

The bus soon arrived at my destination, and finally stopped in front of the school of my dreams.

As I got off the bus, a gate which was made of natural stone greeted me along with the flutters of students entering the school.

The Advanced Nurturing High School also known as the single greatest high school in Japan created and funded by the government in hopes of nurturing the world's future leaders. This would be my new school for the next two years if we included this year, I could never have guessed I'd eventually make it into this school.

My heart rate skyrocketed just now, my excitement is through the roof. This might be one of the only times I don't feel depressed, in fact I'm kind of getting into the mood.

'Well what am I waiting for? Let's go-' I thought to myself while taking a deep breath.

"Hang on a second."

I took my first courageous step and was immediately stopped dead in my tracks by the voice of an adult.

Taking a few glances around my person, it didn't seem like the voice came from anywhere else but the gate of the school. I looked up once again at the gate and this time a new face greeted me, well to say new would be lying.

"Nee-san, nice to see you're doing just splendid."

"As are you, Satoru-kun."

The mature looking woman stood proudly at the entrance while staring down at me. Of course this gathered the attention of a few students who were just about to enter the school, I don't blame them since this was a rather strange sight.

At first glance, you would think that this woman was just some office worker similar to the one I had an argument with earlier but the atmosphere around her spoke a different story, especially to me. Essentially she reeked of proudness and mild milf-energy, not only that but the air around her felt quite heavy.

If you thought about it a bit more, it would be easy to guess that this woman was a teacher at this school. To me, this woman wearing the black blazer, skirt and stockings wasn't a teacher but indeed my older sister.

29 year old Chabashira Sae, left home awhile ago to find a job. Looks like she found one, I didn't expect to see her again so soon.

"Walk with me, the school seems to have forgotten to give you your uniform."

I nodded at her words and walk towards the entrance as Nee-san waited for me before slowly turning to show me the way to wherever she was taking me.

Along the way, she basically did a breakdown of everything about the school. Well everything about what's inside such as facilities and such.

The surface area of the campus was about 600,000 square meters, inside of which are multiple facilities such as dormitories, gymnasium and a mall to name a few. I've known about all this already since I researched this place before coming here, specifically while I was bored to death on the bus.

Another thing that was explained was the 100% employment and college entry rate. It was certainly something to boast about, I'm not sure many schools if any at all even had a system like this. Nonetheless I continued to follow my older sister into the school complex and straight to the faculty office.

"How are mom and dad? It has been awhile since I left, in your hands they must have been doing well."

"......." I remained silent at her sudden question.

"Hmm? Is something the matter?"

"No, they're doing just fine."

I couldn't bring myself to admit that our parents were dead, not to someone who's my only family left. Running away from my problems, I felt incredibly guilty for hiding this from her but there was no helping it.

We didn't continue this conversation any further as we've arrived at our location.

She knocked on the door before sliding it open, allowing the two of us to enter the room. The inside of the room was filled to the brim with nothing but books and paper. What was stranger wasn't that since it was pretty much expected, in fact it was the absence of faculty members inside the room that caused me to raise a brow.

"Your new set of clothing is on the table somewhere in the back. Grab that and you may follow me to your new class."

"Sure thing." I replied nonchalantly while moving over to the back of the room.

My shoulders were stiff ever since I went out of the apartment so I ended rotating my shoulders to loosen them up a bit. Not training for a week straight puts you in a bad state honestly, I'm sure Nee-san noticed my sudden growth in muscles.

Putting my thoughts aside for now, I place my bag down onto the ground gently as there were some fragile and important things in there so I could unzip my jacket to remove my shirt. I shouldn't do this inside the faculty room but that thought never really crossed my mind since I lived by myself for so long.

"Unbelievable, I've been away all this time and you've become an exhibitionist?"

"Sorry...... I'll be done quickly."

In the blink of an eye, I quickly placed every single piece of school clothing onto my person, all but the blazer since I kept the jacket on in place of it. Blazers are good and all but they aren't as thick as jackets, as someone who's as sensitive to the cold I wanted to feel warmer by wearing my jacket. Of course I didn't zip it up completely.

"You're still going with that? Well once you're done stuffing that blazer, I'll show you to your classroom."

"You don't have to worry about me, let's go already."