Chapter one

" found a job yet aether? " venti asked, taking a bite out his apple as aether shook his head, he needed to find a job soon as he was running low on cash and his savings wasn't enough to support his study through the whole of two years. Lumine was already working part time jobs and they used her money for daily necessities, their parents were already paying for their house and it was not a small sum. He desperately needed a job if he wishes to become a teacher. it always been his dream to help others.

" sigh....Oh! i got it! " venti exclaimed, grabbing aether's attention. They were at a cafe waiting for childe and trying to look for a suitable job for aether while waiting, " what is it? " Aether asked, as he moved closer, looking over venti's shoulder to see what he was doing  " one second...and...Here we are! " venti proudly exclaimed, shoving the phone to Aether's face."Ack! don't shove it so close to my face.." Aether groaned as he took the phone and looked at it more carefully. " what the-" "it's sugar baby site!" venti exclaimed, aether just stared at him shocked. "hell no, over my dead body venti." Aether said, " come on, you won't regret it and plus you can't back out now since...." venti trailed off, "since?" Aether questioned, getting worried of what venti did. " since i may or may not have, ahem, started an account for you on the site already...ehe."  he said sheepishly.

a few minutes has passed and Aether was still silent, even though the cafe they were in was full of loud conversation and laughter, to venti it was silent. " Why you little bastard! " Aether finally said strangling venti. "A-Ack!" " whoa whoa.. what happened?"  Childe suddenly joined in in the conversation, holding back aether and venti taking deep breath. " this bastard made me an account on a stupid sugar baby site without my permission." Aether protests, as Childe carried him out of the cafe with venti behind with his bag. "come on Aether. I'm sure venti was trying to help." childe said as he finally dropped aether. " sigh...fine, let's just get going. and no i won't be trying that site venti." "ehe.." venti said sheepishly as he catched up with aether with childe already beside them.

_______end of the day_______

"see ya!" venti shouted out the window, childe was dropping them off, aether just gave a small wave in response. Unlocking the door, "lumine, I'm home!" aether shouted, "welcome back, how was everything?" lumine asked as she came out of the room to greet her twin brother, "mh, it was alright. and i got you something, here" Aether said as he passed her a bag, "I'll go take a shower now. don't stay up too late doing homework again." as he walked off.

"fwahh, finally in my bed." aether sighed, taking out his phone to scroll through something, he was getting bored of scrolling through the same few apps he used when an idea popped up in his head, 'should I? but wouldn't that be weird...?' he sat there, contemplating the pros and cons. 'it wouldn't hurt to have a peek right?...' and with that he went to the site and opened it.