Chapter 6

After that day, the two became closer as they went out on a lot other than the banquet, they went on several dates such as the aquarium, summer festival and even simple walks at the park during night time. Spending time with the love of his life was just the best thing both of them could ask for. After two years of knowing each other and falling deep in love, they stopped with the sugar daddy thing as they chose to actually date but alas, all good things have to come to an end.

"Mr. Zhongli! I didn't know you would be arriving today, I apologize but Mr lapis isn't present at the moment. Would you like me to call him to inform him of your presence?" The manager said already picking up the phone to call on her boss. "There won't be any need dear ganyu. This is a surprise for my son. Fret not, you may continue your work." Zhongli said calmly with a small simple smile. Ganyu quickly bowed low as she continued with her work. "Mr. Zhongli, I hope you haven't forgotten that you have an appointment with the guhua clan later tonight?" Ningguang said over the phone, "of course, I wouldn't forget this important event ning." Zhongli laughed lightly before hanging up.

"Woah, this is your company? No wonder it's so fancy!" Aether gushed as he held xiao's hands. "Ah! Mr. Lapis, your father is here to see you! He's in the office right now." Ganyu said, bowing down. "And who might this be? If you're talking this casually to Mr lapis, you must be very important. Shall I make an id for him?" Ganyu asked, " There's no need, this is my boyfriend. Aether Viator, he Will be here more often then you think. Oh and can you call Hu Tao for me? We have to get to a meeting an hour after this. " Xiao said seriously, one of the many things Aether loved is he was so much more matured than all the childish guys he has dated in the past. " Since your father is here, let's go say hi!" Aether jumped at the thought of meeting his boyfriend's father, he followed Xiao around the huge building. If he were here alone he would definitely get lost for at least a day before being found. Aether glanced around, everything was expensive high technology materials, even the lift had a fingerprint scanner to make sure that no one other than the staff working here is allowed in here.

"Ah Xiao! How've you been my dear child? Good as usual I presume?" Zhongli greeted Xiao with a warm smile as he continued drinking some tea. " And who is this young fellow next to you? A close acquaintance of yours?" Zhongli rised an eyebrow. "No Mr zhongli, this is Aether, he is my lover and I hope you'll approve of him. I really love him." Xiao said as he looked at Aether, a glass smashing the floor turned their attention to The source. " No, I disapprove. You are not good enough for my son. And god I forbid you to ever step foot in this building or any where near my son!" Zhongli glared at Aether as he watch him try to hold back tears. "But! I love xiao! And I don't care what you say, I will come here every day and I won't stop seeing him! I love him and you can't make me stop loving him ever!" Aether shouted as he held xiao's hand tightly. "He's right! We love each other 'father' you can't just do that! My Aether is graduating from university with a degree in teaching, surely that'd be enough to convince you." Zhongli grabbed the glass saucer and threw it at the wall beside them, " he is worth noting, he won't benefit this company in any way. You already have a arranged marriage with the guhua clan which will obviously benefit the Morax co. You will be marrying their son and that is final. If you choose to disobey I will make sure he lives the same fate as your pathetic waste of space mother!" "Don't you dare disrespect my mother! She was not a waste of space, she was the kindest! And like hell I'll ever marry someone from the guhua clan." Xiao shouted back, both son and father glared without breaking any eye contact, "Hu Tao, bring Aether back home right this instance." Xiao ordered as he looked his father straight in the eyes.

For the two years since they started dating and even before that, Aether had never seen xiao this angry before nor did he ever heard about his mother. He wanted to stay by xiao's side so he wouldn't have to go through the pain alone but he knew he'd just get in the way and the talk about the arranged marriage shattered his heart, he let himself be escorted home in xiao's car. He went home in tears and lumine wasn't home to comfort him. He grabbed one of jackets he was given by xiao and cried himself to sleep, wondering if he should leave xiao since he was going to get married and because xiao's father would not approve of him, and neither was he actually good enough for xiao. 'stupid heart, Why'd you have to fall so deep in love.'

Aye two chapters in a day how's that, btw I wrote this at 8 and I finished it at 11.36 pm, I work quite fast. Anyways that'll be all for this week (maybe) stay tune and patient.