chapter 8

Pretend I wrote something

Okok I'll write something....

It was 12am when the twins heard knocking from the door, "lumineee, you go." Aether shouted as he buried himself in his fortress of pillows. "Tch, you're so annoying!" Lumine kicked her brother's door to let him know that she was pissed off with him. The knocking continued, "alright alright! I'm coming! Just a sec!" Lumine shouted as she walked down the hallway to the door.

She opened the door to see two young ladies, probably in their early twenties, at the doorway. One was wearing a white collared shirt, sleeves neatly rolled up to almost her elbows, leather pants and a waist corset. She hand purple hair that was let down, her eyes were a mix of pink and a darker shade of purple compared to her hair. The one next to her was a blued haired girl in a fancy black dress that was just above her knees, it had a opening at the side that was attached with a black ribbon, the "sleeves" wasn't even attached to her outfit but it was fancy nevertheless.
"May I help you?" Lumine asked after observing the two, "we're here to see Mr. Aether. We're Mr. Lapis assistants and he has asked us to inform Mr.Aether about something confidential. " The one in the suit said, strict and confident. "Uh..."Lumine could only make a dumb noise, normally she would be chasing out whoever's at their doorstep at this ungodly hour but her gut feeling tells her that she shouldn't do that. "Oh my! Pardon our manners, I'm Ganyu and this is Lady keqing. As she just said we're Xiao's assistants. If you're unsure about us by the look on your face, we can call our boss and he'll let you know about why it's important to speak to Mr. Aether." Ganyu explained quickly. "Oh Nono, don't take it the wrong way, I wasn't questioning about you it's more of why are you asking to see my brother at such a timing? It's 12am. Shouldn't you be asleep as well?" Lumine whined a little. "Trust me I would much rather be asleep as of this moment like I was just half an hour ago than be here in the cold with a uncomfortable suit, but our boss called and he said and I qoute "go to Aether's house as of 'this' moment, now." And when he says now, it's now." Keqing sighed as she face palmed, Ganyu just smiled sheepishly and nodded. "We a have a guest bedroom that you guys can share, feel free to stay the night. I don't think I can wake my brother up right now and that'd he'd stay awake during your explanation and I wouldn't want you to waste your time. Trust me I feel you." Lumine opened the door wider and the two gratefully entered the house, "we'll stay here till morning and explain before going back to our own home. Thank you for allowing us to stay here." Keqing thanked, as she walked into the room lumine had guided them to.  

The next morning, Keqing and Ganyu explained the situation and plan that their boss has given. "So that's the plan. Do we have your cooperation, though I already know your answer well enough." Keqing smirked as she raised a gloved hand, "Of course! You have my full cooperation and assistance." Aether said smugly as he shook hands.

The two busy ladies walked out of the house and Ganyu immediately got a call from Xiao. "How is he? And I'm sure that everything is fine?" Xiao said over the phone, "of course sir, and Mr. Aether is doing well we just left their house." Ganyu said before xiao hung up. "Sigh, when is he never rude." Keqing scoffed, "Don't be like that, you know how kind is actually is anyways. Shall we head to the building now lady Keqing?"Ganyu smiled as the other groaned.

'the game started and I already have a head start, you're going down father.' Xiao smirked.