the Actual chapter 4

Humming a tune, Aether got ready for the day. He decided to wear something a little more fancy than his usual clothing which just consists of any random t shirt from his very messy closet and shorts he can find on the floor of his bedroom. But for today he'll actually put in effort as wanted to impress Xiao a little, a dark green collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black long pants with his usual earrings. He styled his hair the same as usual, braids. He left the house a little earlier to be at liyue pavilion at the exact timing the two had decided to meet up.

He took the bus since he didn't have a driver's license (or just was too damn lazy to get one -lucia).

He was running to the restaurant since the bus was in a traffic jam (don't ask me how, it just is -lucia) and was late by 10 minutes and was praying that Xiao wasn't already there's though he doubted that'd be highly unlikely by how Xiao seemed in the texts. As Aether rush through the crowds he tripped over his own feet and nearly fell if it weren't for someone's arm that was preventing his fall. He quickly got back onto his feet and went to thank the person before seeing that it was Xiao.
"Not how I expected our first face to face meeting to go but that's alright."
Xiao said as he held out his hand, "pleased to meet your acquaintance Aether." Aether took awhile to realise that this was the guy he had been talking to over the phone and stupidly    muttered "fuck you're hotter in real life..." And Xiao laughed at that and the blonde turned red as he realised what he had just said out loud. "Uhhhh, Aether, Aether slivers. Nice to meet you too..."as he took Xiao hands, trying to forget about what just happened literally seconds ago. "Indeed, shall we go to the restaurant now?" Xiao said as he smiled a little.

And off the two went to discuss their plans while I stop here cause why not. I've been guilt tripped by my own self and had to write cause I haven't post in like what? A month? Idk. But let's see how long it'll take for me to post.

Any bets?