chapter 2

first pov (aether)
i scrolled through, not really knowing what to do but a message like symbol caught my eye. opening it, i had countless of messages which have yet to be read and if I'm correct 20 people wanted to get confirmation? i had no idea what to do but i couldn't ask venti cause he was the one who created this mess. i sighed and just checked through the messages, most of them were disgusting, " hey wanna smash?" or "let my spoil you baby" it was so cringe. the amount of times i wanted to throw my phone across the room when i found out that they were some horny 40 y/o man or even older, but when i was about to just get off the site a particular person caught my attention.

i opened the message and it was surprising to see that it wasn't some weird text but a simple hello, ' so formal...' i thought. i checked his profile and there wasn't much description. just his favourite food, interested and his age. " he's 26...only a year different." i mumbled to myself. i decided to text him back since he was the only want the wasn't disgusting and he did look quite handsome, dark blueish green hair with green highlights, amber eyes and the red eyeliner was just a perfect match to bring out his eyes.

_____

xiao_"hello"

Me_"hey, sorry for such a late reply. i don't really know what to do."

______

i expected a late reply in return but he was quick to respond.

______

xiao_"it's alright, I'm assuming this is your first time with such a site?"

Me_"yeah..."

xiao_"it's fine, it's good to be careful when using sites like these."

Me_"right."

xiao_"so, are you interested? if you are, then we can plan a day to meet up, my schedule is flexible so any day will be fine."

_______

'So fast?!' i screamed mentally. i took a few deep breaths and typed

_______

Me_"could we get to know more online first? I'm not really ready for a face to face meet up this quick."

xiao_" i would normally just meet my sugar babies face to face first but if you are uncomfortable with it, i completely understand. we can get to know each other more online and meet up when you're more comfortable."
" but I'll still need an answer for whether you plan on being my sugar baby or not. "
Me_"I'll accept the offer since I'm kinda short on money."

xiao_"mh, alright then."

_______