chapter 9

With the plan set and in motion, Xiao was feeling more confident than he ever has.

"Mr.lapis, it's time to go. We have to meet president. Li at the tailor in an hour, the car is waiting downstairs for you." Hu Tao said, she may seem like the type to fool and play around which she does but when she's doing her job, she's extremely serious and professional. "Tsk, alright. It'll just be a waste of fabric anyways. Will Xingqiu be there?"  Xiao said, fixing his glove while walking to the lift. "Yes sir, do I need to call Mr. Aether for, ahem moral support?" The sectary giggled, never missing a chance to tease her boss even if it's during work hours. "Ahem, let's not bother him shall we..." Xiao coughed.

They drove and reached their destination without any interruptions,  "there you are, we can being now. "Zhongli said, gesturing to the well dressed tailor. The man showed Xiao to a room that contained many high quality and expensive fabrics, designs, books, paper and tons of measuring tape. Xiao sighed as the workers began to measure his arms. Soon Xingqiu joined in, "apologies my Liege, I got caught in traffic." Xingqiu winked, signalling to Xiao that his father was outside, listening to their conversation. Xiao nodded as he played along. "It's quite alright, have you finished the preparations for "our" wedding?" Xiao made a gagging motion while saying that, it was obvious that it was code for "have you finished contacting everyone?". Xingqiu simply chuckled, "why of course. It's only a few days away. How could I not?" Xingqiu rolled his eyes. Xiao nodded as they smirked at each other.

Aether and the rest started getting ready to strike down, they all knew how heavily guarded the venue would be even if keqing and Ganyu had invites, they were ningguang's sectaries after all it's only normal for them, but they still had to obey her orders no matter the cost, losing their job they've worked so hard for would mean like death to them. Aether said, "So we can't go through the front door cause they already put us in the no entry list, so that just leaves us with-" "The back!" Chongyun interrupted, he and Aether met up for this plan using one of xingqiu's servants and they have gotten along pretty well despite knowing each other for only a week. " Exactly, but it would be guarded with bodyguards am I right miss Ganyu?" Aether nodded, "That's right, but we can just dress you up as one of the workers. That'd be the easiest way in." Ganyu stated, "alright then, We'll have lady Keqing and miss Ganyu go in normally by the front door and keep a look out for Zhongli. And me and chongyun would be going in by the back. Lumine would be on look out from the outside along with one of Xingqiu's workers." Aether concluded, everyone agreed and left the house as they needed to start getting ready.

The day of the crashing______

"Xiao, I'm glad you finally came to your senses." Zhongli patted his son's shoulders before walking out of the dressing room with ningguang. "Tsk, Hu Tao. How is the plan coming along?" Xiao asked as he fixed his collar. "According to plan sir. You're only job is to reject and wait." Hu Tao smiled.

Aether and co. Waited for Keqing and Ganyu to enter before starting to walk to the back, blending in with the workers. They queued alongside with the workers as they waited to be allowed inside, "next! And who might you be? Never seen you in the list." The bodyguard said as he looked at Aether up and down. Aether gulped as he thought of an excuse but before he could do anything, "He's with me, let him in and that blue one too. " A voice said, Aether and Chongyun looked up to see a platinum blonde woman, wearing a gold and blue dress looking at them, 'Shit! Did we get caught?!' Aether thought, "come along now. I haven't got all day. " She said before walking off, Aether glanced at Chongyun before following. They followed her for awhile before she stopped at a empty hallway. "Mr. Aether." She said, making Aether jump. "I-" Chongyun started but was silenced by the lady, "I am ningguang, Mr zhongli's sectary. I shall help you as of this matter." Ningguang said, "A-aether! Chongyun!" Keqing shouted as she spotted them,  but she immediately froze in her place making Ganyu bump into her at the sudden stop of movement, "Lady- lady ningguang! I- we can explain!" Ganyu stuttered, clearly terrified by the sudden presence of her boss. "there's no need to explain anything, did you really think I wouldn't notice your little scheme?" Ningguang smiled, "let's go, we have work to do ladies. First off, Aether Chongyun. The ceremony is starting in five minutes, I'm sure you know where to go. And I've informed every staff here to let you pass. I used my authority for this, do not disappoint me." Ningguang glared at the two before signalling here sectaries to follow her. "Let's go Aether! We only have five minutes. No time to lose!" Chongyun said, grabbing Aether's wrist as he ran to the Venue, 'this is you Xiao!' aether shouted in his head as he ran with chongyun.

"Do you, Xiao lapis, take Xingqiu guhua. As your Husband?" The priest said. "I-" Xiao was interrupted by a sudden bang, everyone's attention fell on the person who opened the door with such force, "I object!" Aether shouted, "Aether..." Xiao whispered, he didn't even look at Xingqiu or anyone for that matter he ran towards Aether,  "I love you, I love you I love you I love you damnit!" Xiao hugged Aether as Aether cried in his shoulders, "What is the meaning of this?! Xiao! I demand you go back!" Zhongli burst out, many people started whispering while others clapped to the beautiful couple.  "Xingqiu!" "Chongyun!" The two boys hugged, before Xiao declared, "Father, I will stay with Aether and I no longer care for whatever reasons you have. I love him and you can cut me off the company cause I'm willing to lose anything and everything for this man here!" The room fell silent at this declaration before it interrupted to claps and cheers, Turns out many reporters and other business partners that attended the ceremony didn't really like the idea of the Guhua clan and Morax.co to make a deal in such a way. Zhongli just watched as everyone gathered around the two, congratulating them and xingqiu and chongyun.

.....

1108 words, I'm lazy so you get a short formed version of what could have been a 3 thousand words chapter. Ahem,

Zhongli didn't talk to xiao for a few months and during those months, the happy and wonderful couple got engaged. Xiao proposed of course and Xingqiu and chongyun got married.

Morax.co and Guhua clan made a deal with the proper method, a contract. Aether graduated and became a teacher, many students loved him and xiao supported him in everyway possible.

Zhongli showed up and apologized, he was forgiven blah blah blah and xiao and Aether get married have a kid that was named, Yang (ya-n-g) which means the sun.

And happily ever after.