chapter 3

Me_" hey, xiao? i think I'm ready to meet you in person now"

Xiao_" alright then, when will you be free to meet up? don't worry about my schedule, it's Flexible so we'll work around yours."

Me_"ah, ok. how does next Friday sound?"

Xiao_"perfect, I'll send you the location at a later date."

Me_"alright!"

___________

Friday drew closer and closer and eventually it was Thursday night meaning that the next morning is when I'll finally see xiao face to face. "i should've asked venti for help...what am i going to wear?!" pacing back and forth, half searching, half freaking the hell out of why i have such limited choices in terms of clothes. " I'm doomed...." as i laid flat on the bed. just then i heard a ping from my phone.

__________

Xiao_" hey, how does liyue pavilion sound? or do you have another place in mind?"

me_" liyue pavilion? sure, i don't mind!"

Xiao_" alright then, I'll see you there at 11 for brunch?"

me_"alright, i can't wait to chat with you irl!"

____________

"liyue pavilion. sounds fancy." i mumbled. i looked over at the pile of clothes i had thrown around. ' i can find an outfit tomorrow morning' i thought sighing as i picked up the messed up clothes, putting them back to their original place.

xiao pov____

Aether_"alright, i can't wait to chat with you irl!"

"why are you so cute..." Xiao said under his breath as a small blushed formed on his cheeks. he banged his head onto his wooden desk as he recalled a video call he and aether had last week, aether was talking about his day and was doing his homework at the same time. " you haven't even seen him in real life and yet your already simping over for him, so unusual of you xiao." Hu Tao commented though it sounded more of a tease. " shut up you brainless pig tails. how can i not when he's this adorable." xiao defended. " aiya! I'm not brainless!" hu tao huffed as she packed up. while xiao just sighed at the thought of meeting aether.

Sorry for being so inactiveee. Anyways short chapter but better than no chapter!