Chapter lV: The Truth & New Member

Previous Chapter:

“Now let get down to business. Shall we?” as the golden one said to get my attention to her, but this time her expression is serious. It kinda given me the vibe that this isn't any simple matter.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
   [...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
   “...” =Talking
    ‘...’ = Thinking
   (...) = Skill
   *...*= My thoughts
    {...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

Well, after our dinner Ciel nee-chan collect all the bowls, spoons and  in the table for pot back to our kitchen to wash. As me and Veldanava stay in the living room.

“Now let get down to business. Shall we?” I said to get his attention from looking where Ciel nee-chan left. ‘ For now I'm used to call Ciel nee-chan, but I know I'll get use to it.’ I thought to myself. ‘Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce Ciel nee-chan and I to Veldanava.’ as I reminded my self.

As I got Veldanava attention, “anyways, since it reminds me I should introduce myself frist.” I said and he nodded.

“Well, as you know my name is Rimuru Tempest and {point at the kitchen's direction} the one who is over there is my older twin Ciel onee-chan. Do you have any questions?” I said

He raise a finger up and ask
“Doesn't slime didn't really have a gender? Then why-" as I cut him off from there.
“ From what you said it true that we slime doesn't really had a gender. But Ciel nee-chan prefer to be called a female, means Ciel nee-chan more prefer to be addressed as She/her. And I'm okay with both as female nor male, so you can address me as he/him, she/her or if you like they/them.” I explained as he nodded once again for understanding.

“Now that the introduction is done, we should just straight to the point. Me and Ciel is from the future.” as I said that to Veldanava, he just had a confuse and disbelief face that said WTH Did You Just Says!?! I mean who wouldn't...

“{Sigh} why don't I just show you what I mean by that.” as I said that, as I use first use (Spatial Domination) to prevent space from being manipulated around our house, then I use (Imaginary Room) for Veldanava to see the timeline we once was before.

Veldanava POV
As the golden eye creature introduction themselves as Rimuru Tempest, and the rudy red eyes one named Ciel which I assume Ciel Tempest is her full name. Since Rimuru did said that they are twins which I could see that coming but the next things that they said confuse me.

They said that they were front he future, but not only that. Because the most unexpected things happen is when Rimuru used a skill that just like my (Imaginary Space), which make my eyes wide open. Yet that's not the most shockingly things happen today, because I could see everything that may or may not be happening in the future.

*Note:
Rimuru only show Veldanava the memories after got reincarnated as a slime. *

Veldora imprisoned, I had a child name Milim, Guy become Demon Lord, the wars between monster and human, war between angel and some guy name Yuuki, a creature/Mana name Velda believe his the reincarnation of he Veldanava himself which isn't true and blah, blah blah.
‘Damn there's a lot of happened after I'm death.’ I said to myself
‘ And yeah, why do I have to be the first true dragon died? It's suck! {😩}’

After I finished watching every Rimuru’s memories, they give me some time to process everything that might happened in the future. While they remove the skill (Imaginary Room) which is every similar to my (Imaginary Space).

‘If they doesn't belong to this timeline, would our future also would change?’ I thought about it. ‘I do believe that Rimuru and Ceil wanted to go back to the original time where they had born, but by the condition right now I believe they can't because of some unknown forces.