Chapter XVI: The birth of Patties, Potatoes Fries & Chips

Previous Chapter:

"We don't have objections, we're graciously accept it." *So To Be* Benimaru said.

Then we started to name them all.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV.

After the event where we named the Orges, they all had evolved into Kijin. Shizu-san also had fully recovered from the event where I had separate her body and Ifrit.

*Note: I know that there's some reader remind me that Ifrit isn't really the Real name of the fire spirit. But just 🐻 with me, that in my Version/AU if you want to put it that way. Ifrit is the name that Leon given it to the spirit. And I hope you guy could understanding.*

She has becomes part of Hakurou's student with Gobta them, since she want to improve her skills as a swordman, for the fact that she is no longer had a spirit in her body, but she still consider as a hero herself.

If in the future, when she ever was ready or wanted to had a new spirit again, I might grand her that wish, for now she seem to deny my offers about giving her a new spirit. I wouldn't blame her, she had been though a lot of trauma during the past with Ifrit inside her.

Come to think of it, after the incidence I had never visit Veldora nii-san. 'Might as well give him a visit sometime.' I thought.

As our city had become more better, as we also had 2 new members join our family, they're Zegion and Apito. They would be incharge for our honey 🍯 collector.

*Note: I don't really know when does Rimuru meet with Zegion, so in my version/ AU is after the naming the Orges and Rimuru went to the forest and meet Zegion them.*

Everything is going smoothly right now, it seem like the Orcs was going toward the Lake Shisu where the Lizardmans live, which mean Gabiru will be here soon.

I want in my thought then got snapped by Souei present. Since nee-san was to in charge of helping Shion improve her cooking skill. After naming them all, Shion insisted on cooking a dish for us, even though we try to make an excuse.

Her determination just really strong, so nee-san suggested that she would be the one to teach Shion how to cook the food as Shuna also insist to learn alongside with Haruna and Gobuichi. ‘Let's hope everything there is going smoothly.😅’ I thought. Then I feel a present behind me as I know who is it.

“Report Souei?” I ask as I turn around and look at him, as he bowed.

“Hai Rimuru-Sama, meanwhile I was patrolling the near by area as you order, I've spotted a group of Lizardman.” he said,

“Hmm. It's seem they were planning to negotiating with the near by village, it might because of the Orc Lord incidents.” I said,

“Hai, and I think they'll eventually make their way here.” he replied.

“I see, thanks for informing me. You can rest for now.” I said, as he nodded and disappear in the shadow.

As I look down from the high places where I was able to watch Gobta their training, it's seem Hakurou was pleased with his students.

Since Gobta they were able to stand strong from Hakurou attack for a bit longer than in our previous timeline, it really all thanks to nee-san training, but still they got defeated in the end.

Nonetheless they did improve. {Sigh} Anyway I should go check on nee-san them. Once I arrive, I saw nee-san talk to our future top chef, they seem to be putting all of their attention to her, without even realising I come in.