Chapter XV: My First Group of Subordinates is back.

Previous Chapter:

"Well then, why don't we continue this conversation during the festival." Rimuru-san said as we all nodded in agreement. Then me and the other leave the room, as the twins sister were left inside for some talk, I would say.

__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

After *So To Be* Benimaru left the room, nee-san and I had some talk. After awhile we both left and went to join the Festival.

As we on our way, Shizu-san come up to us, "Good Evening Ciel-san, Rimuru-san." she said, it seem nee-san already introduce herself to Shizu.

"Good Evening to you too. How's your feelings right now?" I ask,

"If I would compare to before, I feel much better now. Thanks for asking." she replied,

"Didn't I already told you, there's no need to talk so formal to us, since you're already part of this family?" nee-san said,

[It seem nee-san, you already accepting Shizu as a family.] I said in our mind communication.

«Well, during the time your not around, Shizu did accepted my proposal of being a Sword Instructor for our future warrior with Hakurou. And I also told her, there's no need to hold back during their training. They need to learn things in a hard ways sometime. You know what they say |Trauma is a key to lead you to success.|» she replied.

[{Sweat drop😅} I... I don't think that's how it works though.] I said in hesitation, 'Oh Dear... now we also need a training session for therapist as well.' I thought.

"Umm... Is there something worng?" Shizu ask, I think she feel awkward, just standing in front of us and because of the sudden silence.

"Oh, no no... Everything is fine! We should get going. The festival is about to start." I said as she nodded in return.

Once we arrive, the Hobgoblin took me and Nee-san to a table full of meat, waiting for us to taste it.

Specially Gobuichi, I mean he's the chef here and he must be nervous about the food, if it is pleased in our taste. I don't blame him, since as a chef, you need to make sure your costumer is enjoying to your food.

*Aka: The Male Hobgoblin Chef here's the picture if you don't recognize his name.*

As me and Nee-san try the meat🍖, it's look nice and juicy, and the taste of the meat is delicious just not as yummy compare to our original timeline

As me and Nee-san try the meat🍖, it's look nice and juicy, and the taste of the meat is delicious just not as yummy compare to our original timeline. But I'm sure, he's skill will certainly improve in the future. As Gobuichi look at us nervously, waiting our response.

As me and nee-san look at eachother nodded, "It's was delicious, and I'm looking forward to your future meals." as the the hobgoblins and goblinas cheers as the festival starts.