Chapter XVII: The Idiot is here

Previous Chapter:

"Hai, Ojou-sama *mean: young lady* there's an envoy from the Lizardmans want to meet you guys." he replied, as we nodded. As Shuna ask if she could go back to weave silk as Haruna join her and Gobuichi, he went back to cooking, we agreed and went out with Rigurd and Shion.

As Benimaru, Hakurou, Souei ask to accompany us which I agreed.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

Now we're walking toward to the front where we meet the Lizardmans. But of course before we go there, me and Nee-san decided to wear a mask, our mask were similar to Shizu-san the difference is mine with blue line, Nee-san that one with Red line.

*here's what the mask look like, BTW I just reused the old drawing, but I just added the mask on it. Because I'm too lazy to draw another one today😑.*

Once we arrive, 3 Lizardmans standing infront which we*aka Rimuru & Ciel* could recognize has a loyal followers of Gabiru in our timeline and a bunch of Lizardmans standing at the back

Then they start to tap their spear in the ground, as the back Lizardmans move to the side as Gabiru come infront and jump off from his ridding.
' Seriously I forgot this guy had a Dramatic entrance, when we first meet.' I thought.

* Can anyone tell me in the comments, what is the species/ monster that Gabiru was ridding in the anime? Thanks.*

" I'm Gabiru of the Lizardman. I'll allow you to become my servants, so submit yourselves to my command. consider this a prestigious honor!" he said as two Lizardman use of their shield to reflect the light on to Gabiru.

'What an wasted energy as well too much effort.' I thought.

As other Lizardmans cheers for him. Then one of them said proudly "Make sure to remember him well. The Warrior standing before you is the next Chief of the Lizardman!"

{Sigh}'I forgot how arrogant  this idiot can be. Just because he was named, he's over confidence about it.😒' I thought. 

"Gabiru right? Why don't we discuss this matter in our house and Shion please tell Shuna them to prepare some tea as well some snacks. Thanks." Nee-san said as well request Shion a favor. Since Shion was spread her aura the most then the other. Even though Shion want to beat Gabiru for being overly confidence and looking down on us, she just bow her head and follow the order that Nee-san give.

As the rest follow us to the house where we been staying.

*If you for got how the house look like: here's the picture.*