Chapter XIX: Alliance?

Previous Chapter:

And you gonna ask why don't we just tell them the Orc goal from the beginning of the meeting, rather than repeat this whole process of conversation? Well, to answer you that, is because we don't want to make it suspicion, especially when you know we had a stalker watching us and also our miss Author here is running out of ideas 😒.

*And let not talk about the conversation, I'm too lazy to put in here.*

__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
≤...≥= thought communication
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

After the meeting, just like the previous timeline, first we had decided to make a alliance with the Lizardmens, as Souei volunteer to talk to the Chief of the Lizardmans, just like in the previous timeline. He's confidence sure is breathtaking.

Anyway other than that we'll just have to defeat the Orc Lord there and recruit Geld them. Right now I'm taking a bath somewhere there's a pool of hot water that I could use, as for Ciel Nee-san, she is back to the old house, where we had after arriving this timeline, for some alone time.

And now we are taking in our minds with each other.

[Ne~ Nee-san. Do you think it's a good idea to name the Lizardman Chief in this period?] I ask.

«That's a good idea, but the timeline would change a bit, however it isn't really much of a big change just the time of naming change. So no need to worry, at least he could be a great help this time, as well to re-educate Gabiru for me. But it doesn't mean that, I won't go easy on him, when the time he come to us.» she said but the last part, it's more like she is talking to herself.

And let just said, I don't even want to imagine about that, it's gives me goosebumps to imagine.

*Because even I couldn't even imagine it. So I'll leave for you Readers imagination.*

[By the way, should I also evolve him into True Dragonewt, skipping the Dragonewt? Would that bring any big change in this timeline?] I ask again.

«To answer the first one, yes you could do that, however in the timeline part would be changed a bit more. But it could be preventable, as long as the news doesn't go wide. Mostly The Lizardman Chief would be handled that problem, no need to stress about it. After all, in order to have our blessings, they need to give their loyalty to us and if was confirmed that they are truly sincere.» She said as I cut her off the last part.

[Only then, they'll receive our gift. I know that. I know that, but if he ever try to abuse that kind of power, then we'll remove their skill.] I said.

After a few chatting, we both cut off each other.

And then I can finally relax and enjoy my time here. Ahhh~{Sigh in relief}

Lizardman Chief POV

We Lizardmen had been peacefully ruled over the Shisu Lake as long as I can remember. At first I'm confidence we could win this battle with ease, however after learning that there's 200,000 Orc army and a possibility there's a existence of Orc Lord, that was said to be born once in many hundreds of years.

I was devastating, but now is not the time to be scared, I must maintain calm, as a Chief. I already send my son to bring back reinforcements with some of the Lizardmans, but I'm worry of his behaviour in this mission. Ever since he got a name from someone name Gelmud, his self-ego has gotten worse.

I still remember when the time I had called him here by saying Son and not the name he was given, his eyes show anger and disgusted because I was nameless. He just didn't said it out loud but the look had show it all. And also who is that Gelmud? Why did he named my son? What's his purpose? There's so many questions in my mind about that guy, either way i don't trust that person.