Chapter XX: The Chit Chat

Previous Chapter:

And that's our morning went on. As everyone went to do their task.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
≤...≥= thought communication
__________________________________
Author: I'm sorry my dear reader for not been active in writing the story, since my school started I been busy about my project , and our first semester just finished this week, so I do have some free day to rest, so I might try to update as much chapter as I can. So I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter, and thank you for your patience about the new update. Since I do have a bit of loss interests in writing this story, but I would try my best.❤️

I hope you all will enjoy this chapter.
__________________________________

Ciel POV

After the morning meeting, Rimuru and I went to the Sealed Cave *That literally the name of the cave when I search it.* Created a hidden room where Veldora them could stay for awhile before they move to the labyrinth, inside that room we also created a training ground for Veldora, he can use it like his play ground or whatever he like.

"Wouldn't be a good idea, Veldora use it to teach other to fight? I was thinking of letting him have Zegion and Apito as his students." Rimuru suggested.

"That would be a good idea, let's just hope he didn't turn them into some fighting maniac." I said, and they nodded in agreement.

"This place will become storage of medicine, potions for the researchers or a storage for important documents, after the labyrinth is done. Isn't it quite a shame to turn this into just a storage?" Rimuru ask.

"That's just an idea for now only, the idea might change in the future, after the labyrinth was done, we can ask for other people opinions and let them vote." I answer.

"Now then let teleport them here." I said as Rimuru nodded and teleport Veldora them here.

"Wahahaha! What do my dear little siblings want? I, the Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest, have returned! WAhahah!" he laughed, while Charys just standing behind him.

"This give me a Déjà Vu vibe." Rimuru whisper to me as I nodded.

"Ahem {Fake cough}! Anyways, we didn't bring you back because of any fight but to tell you, we have a surprise for you two." Rimuru said, then left to call Zegion and Apito, leaving me with the two full of confusion.

"We were thinking of given you guys a Real place to stay, then just letting you guys staying in the pale white void of our (Imaginary Space). But in return, we want you guys to train those two." I explains, as Rimuru come back with Zegion and Apito.

"So what you're saying is that, we can now live in the real world but in exchange we need to taje those two as our students and train them?" Charys ask, as we nodded.

After some discussion about the arrangements, the final settlement is that Zegion and Apito would be under Veldora teaching and Charys as the assistant of Veldora, while Zegion and Apito would still have their routine of providing honey to Tempest.

After those were done we show them the place where they'll stay, where is the training room. In short we are giving them a full room

*Pictures will be show at the end of the chapter.*

Now that we're done with everything, and task. Shuna went to tell us to take a bath as she and the Goblinas prepare our clothing.

After the enjoyable bath, Rimuru and I went to our sperate room to change. As I was being dressed by the Goblinas I could heard Rimuru rather is it a scream or they were just begging for other clothes to change or something.

"Well I don't see anything wrong with the dresses. It's simple yet beautiful." I said to myself as I look in the mirror while the Goblinas all agree and complements my outfit saying how well it's suit me, my beauty ect.

It's quite embarrassing, to have this much complements at once. This remind me when Velgrynd and Velzard play dress up as me and Rimuru as the dress up doll.

As I'm having a flashback, then...

{Bang!}

I turn around seeing a Red Faced Rimuru, either is from frustration or from embarrassment, might be mixed both. They were wearing a shoulderless shirt with black line in it, a blue loses jacket*I think that's what it call* and a little draker shade of blue bow, a black belt tied around the dark blue skirt, and a boots that matching with the whole outfit.

They are looking good.

While mine is quite simple, a long sleeve bottom like clothes with a red bow tied around with it, a matching drak red bottom skirt, and as well with a matching boots to the outfit.

*their outfit: the 2nd drawing is the winner.*

"Looking good my dear

"Looking good my dear. Just make sure no dating, not until you're mature enough." I teased them.

They just give me a {What the heck did you just said face} to me, as I just smirked at them in return.

They inhale and exhale to clam themselve down. "Whatever." they whisper yet is loud enough for me to hear it.

"Now now, even though you want to change to other clothes we don't have enough time for that." I said.

"you know we can just change one with our magic." they reply.

"Even so, do you want to see the sad face of Shuna, the fact you were the one who wanted her to be the one responsible on preparing our clothes in such a short time, now that you just want to change other clothes. I didn't know you were this cold- hearted person, Rimuru~" I said, they were speechless right now, knowing that they can't fight back now. 'eh, there's no one couldn't win a argument to me, Ciel.'{😏} I thought to myself.

"What's with your face, are you thinking something weird again?" Rimuru said, getting me out of my thoughts.

"It just your imagination." I said.

"it's weird to heard it from you now, when you say that." they reply.

"Why is that? is it because I didn't use it as often as I say in the past?" i ask.

“Why of course, you rarely say that now." They reply.

“Anyways, that's enough for the chit chat. And I don't want you whining or any of your complaining, you're wearing that outfit. End of period. We have been wasting our time with this nonsense.” I said.

“Fine.” they reply.

To be continued...
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hello to you all again💖, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, even though is quite short 😅.

Note:
I'm planning on upload a new story, where is like a crossover between
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken x Mairimashita! Iruma-kun.

As you know Both anime aren't own by me.

So may stay tune on that.😚