Announcement: this isn't goodbye

good morning, afternoon and evening to everyone here. And to you all that have been waiting for this book for an update, here it is!

Unfortunately, this may be a very good news... 

As I been mentioned on my last update/ chapter that I had been very busy and had slowly lost its idea for the story, in short, I had Writer's block. for those who don't know, a writer's black is a condition where a writer unable to make new works or chapters.

you could think of a person had lost it interest to continue, or unbale to think of a way to continue their story.

to be honest I do think it just a fancier way to say, "I had no idea how to continue." or "I had lost the motive to continue."  

so, with this much explaining, as you all can guest it, I would like to put this book to a Hiatus, meaning I would pause this book, or take a break from making this story.

I am so sorry for those who been waiting for a new chapter, and been so understanding, and supporting this book for this long, I really do appreciate it <3 <3

Is thanks to you all that I always had the confidents and wanting to post more. I also don't if any of you wanting to continue it, during this hiatus.

But good news is, I may post a new story soon and hope you all can support that as much as this one.

once again. With all my heart I thank you for all your support until now, may God bless you all. hope you all have a nice day, and until the next my dear readers.<3<3<3<3<3