0 | Note

Hello!

Before you read here is a quick overlook of this story.

____________________

This book is based in a Universe called Crystal Blood. This is Book One of the series. This is a collab with ZHONGLISQUEEN, please read her version of the stories!

Here's a quick look at the species and how they would look.

Celestial Blood - Angelic figure, usually have wings, (The bigger their wings are the more powerful they are/the higher their role is in the kingdom if they are royalty).

Diamond Blood - A dragon, kinda self-explanatory. Over the years they have learned to mimic human bodies and now can transform to one if wanted.

Earth Blood - Fairies. Also self explanatory. Wing rules are the same as celestials just their wings will always be smaller and same with their bodies.

Cosmo Blood - Elves. Don't have much power but do have long elf ears that makes it easier to identify them. Though they don't have much power their smarts makes them superior to lower bloods.

Common Blood - A regular human. Most likely they are slightly mixed with another blood.

Mixed Blood - Somebody who has two or more bloods. Basically a hybrid. These people are usually worshipped for their power.

Rogue Blood - A demon-like figure. Basically the opposite of celestial bloods. The wing rules are the same.

Lelvine (Lel- vee-n) Blood- Similar to a rogue but do not have wings. Are allowed to shapeshift. Can shapeshift into winged bloods but cannot use the wings unless trained.

______________

More species/bloods will be added soon

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂!

BLASTEDFANTASIES!