5 | The Crown

Hyah smiled at Queen Adelina as the crown was placed gracefully on her head. "Thank you, all Celestials." she said as she looked at everybody in the crowd. Hyah was pure perfection. The crown placed perfectly in the middle of her head, her gloves fit her perfectly. She didn't even get lipstick on the microphone. A perfect crown, for a perfect princess.

____________________

"Let's see! Let's see the cute staff you have!" one of the Rogues laughed. "Yeah, the itty-bitty staff, let's see it!" another shouted. I shook in fear, my hands covering my face. One struck me in my knee, causing me to fall to the floor, weak. "Don't make us force you." said one with a deeper voice. As much as I wanted to reveal my staff, they would absorb the power from it. Making them stronger. "N-. No." I stuttered. "No? Well that's too bad. You'll make a fine dinner for the WOLVES!" one of the rogues yelled. The collective group of sinister figures laughed in unison as one whistled loudly. Another mimicked a wolf howl, making me cry in fear. But suddenly, a bright figure appeared flying in the sky.

"Brother!" I yelled. He smiled at me and quickly reached his hand out to me. "Here comes guardian. Scram idiots!" a rogue shouted and they all ran away from the small campfire. I gladly took Brother's hand and allowed my wings to let me float just high enough to follow him.

"Brother, you saved me."

_________________________

PRESENT

_________

"Dad?" Kwwen said faintly. "Get outta my house." his father yelled. "OUT!" Kwwen touched his ears nervously as his father placed his umbrella into a long basket. "Apparently you're playing around with Lelvines behind my back? Just what do you think I pay the bills for? Out! You and all your friends." his father shouted. Kwwen squinted in confusion, looking down at his shoes attempting to remember whatever his father was babbling about. "Kwwen would never..." I said in his defense. "I don't remember speaking to you." his father hissed. Fern stood up and walked in front of me. "And I don't ever remember Kwwen playing around with, Lelvines or whatever the hell you're talking about." Fern said. The father looked up at a painting with him, Kwwen, and a weird-looking lady and sighed. "Keep my house clean." he mumbled.

"D-Dad! Where are you going?" Kwwen cried. His father shook his head, and hugged Kwwen for a minute or two. The rest of us stood there staring. "I love you." his father mumbled. His father continued down the steps, leaving the group and Kwwen behind.

___________________________

A curious Cosmo Blood, Selena Sage, roamed the woods. Her face, clothes, and hands were covered in red. "One. Two. Three." she repeated. "One. Two. Three.". After her journey, she came across a cabin. She entered as if it was hers and saw Ms. Opal, Crix's mother. "Oh my! S-Selena! Dear, what happened to you? Do you need tea? T-Tea. Peppermint or Green Tea?" Ms. Opal said in a hurry to make Selena feel safe.

"Where's Crix?"

______________________

"What was that all about?" Alex whispered, somehow breaking the almost-neverending silence. I sat quietly next to Fern, shaking my head. "Ignore my dad, he just acts cranky sometimes I guess. He always suspects something of me. It's weird." Kwwen said, giggling a bit to attempt to remove the awkwardness of the moment, but it didn't. Fern's face became slightly more serious as she clenched my hand. "I have to go Aura." Fern whispered. I looked at her and she looked right back at me. "But why?" I said a bit too loud. Kyal stared at us and so did Gyenn. "What are you two talking about?" Gyenn questioned. Fern sighed and said "I have to go. It's important.". Everyone looked at her as she opened the window and let the air blow in her face. "And, uh, Aura." she said. I walked up to the window and she handed me a paper. Is this her number? I blushed slightly as she left out the window. I watched as she soared through the skies, her beautiful black wings leaving behind some feathers. I opened the paper hesitantly as the others chatted.

Samara's Cafe. 3:00pm. Tomorrow. <3

What is this?

__________________________________

INFO

Lelvine Blood - Shapeshifters, related to rogues but do not have wings. Read chapter 0 | Note for more info.

_____________________________

Collab with ZHONGLISQUEEN

BLASTEDFANTASIES