4 | Flowers

Trigger Warning | This chapter include references of kidnapping. If you are sensitive and/or triggered by this, please do not read.

______________________

"𝓐𝓾𝓻𝓪! 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓶𝔂!"

Fern's smirk was almost too promising. I grabbed her hand and allowed her to take me further into the unpromising woods. "I hope you know how to fly!" she said, giggling to herself. Her feet lifted themselves off the ground and mine did as well. "Where are we going?" I asked nervously as she flew me above the trees. She looked back at me and smiled. She turned her head back around signaling she herself didn't know where were going.

After a minute of soaring through the never-ending forest, she speeded up rapidly. "F-Fern! That's too-. That's too quick!" I said, but she didn't respond. I attempted to speed up so I can be next to her and not behind her. Her face was more serious than it was when she first began to take me along with her. My head was beginning to hurt from the speed and I clenched onto Fern's hand and closed my eyes. I began to go auto-pilot, making Fern completely control my flight. After a couple of seconds, she slowed down. A lot. "Aura..." she whispered. She began to quickly drop to the ground and I fell with her. I let go of her hand and landed on my feet gracefully while Fern landed head-first. I went to go check on her and she was fast asleep. Fern isn't one to pass out, and definitely not one to land like that.

In shock, I checked my surroundings. Before I could carry Fern's body back to the village I got a hard blow to the back of my head. I instantly fell to the ground as a mysterious figure laughed. I looked up quickly to see a Rogue carrying Fern. "Leave her alone! I-. Leave her alone!" I shouted, rubbing my head in an attempt to relieve some of the pain. "I don't think a Celestial like you should be playing with Rogues." they said. "But you're not her mom, dad or anything! Where are you taking her?" I shouted. After retrieving my staff, I attempted to make it bright enough to blind the person, making them drop Fern. But it failed. They laughed at my bright staff, and after they made a weird hand gesture, my legs completely gave up on me. I fell down, having to sit there and watch Fern get taken deeper into the woods.

"Fern!" I cried out. There was nothing I could do. "Fern..."

________________________________

PRESENT

__

I squinted and then realized. That really was Fern. Some anger was there. I was angry because I haven't seen Fern since what happened in the forest. Everyone knows that Celestials and Rogues are never supposed to be friends, but I was still worried about her every since she got taken away.

Fern looked away, slightly blushing at me. I tried to resist it but I blushed too. It was weird seeing her after so long. "I-. Fern-." I somehow stuttered, but Alex somehow broke the moment by giving me a huge hug from behind. "Aura! It's been too long!" she cried. I smiled as Alex continued to squeeze me. Fern's face slightly turned red and she looked back at her phone. "It took you long enough Aura. Anyway, we need to discuss our plan on the Rogue King. " Gyenn said. He dug inside of his backpack and revealed a map. He spread the map across the table and pointed at a mountain that had a castle symbol on top of it.

"We're gonna go in through the back of that hell hole. Then we find out where the weirdo stays, and we kill him. Then we escape on Kyal-" Gyenn explained. "Why me? There are seven people in this room and I'm the person who has to do that?" Kyal complained. Gyenn rolled his eyes and Kwwen laughed at Kyal's response. "Everyone gets it though right? We're going tomorrow." Gyenn said. Tomorrow? I can't, that's Hyah's crowning. I have to attend that or else me and Aunt Firya can be removed from the kingdom.

"I can't." I said. Everyone stared at me blankly until I continued. "Tomorrow is the crowning for someone and if I miss it me and my aunt can be removed from the kingdom.". Gyenn shook his head disapprovingly. "Look, we have to kill him as soon as possible. The most we can do is get him tomorrow." he said. I sighed and stared at the map until Fern stood up and said "Look, we can postpone this thing if Aura needs time. We didn't even fully plan or practice. If we go out there we can get killed in a second. Give her time.". I looked up at Fern and smiled. She smiled back at me.

"Seems like you should know a lot out about Rogues since you're one yourself Fern." Alex hissed. "Excuse me?" Fern replied.

"You heard what I said."

"I don't know anything about the Rogue King. Don't even compare me to that disgusting man."

Before I yelled the words "STOP." there was a faint knock on the door. The entire group stood behind Gyenn, who slowly raised a pocket knife.

"Open up."

______________________________

Collab with ZHONGLISQUEEN

BLASTEDFANTASIES